The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Cataclysm rp?
I was just wondering how many people are rping on the Cata server while it's still being tested. I thought it may be handy to have like a little list, or maybe temporary skype group.

I just started yesterday and it felt like lots of fun. I figured there may be more who would like to rp, especially with the new goblins and worgen and some of the zones. C:
o/

(Take this small note, because my post must be 6 words or longer.)
"Excellence is when failure becomes improvement"

[Image: a7KvoWr_460sa_v1.gif]
Having some computer issues atm, but should my download and installation work on my desktop I can provide some adventure'n'treasure-hunting RP on my goblin, Tank. :)
[Image: 0f084241-4e8f-4ebc-9f46-e942e4c544a8_zps7e42bd8f.jpg]
I hadn't realized we were rping on the Cata server... Is there more people there then on the WOTLK one? Seeing 10 people most of the day can be rather depressing.
"If you don't try to save one life you'll never save any!"

[Image: dean.png]
The Cata server, as I understand it, isn't officially open'n'launched for RP. It's just not prohibited. Any RP is kinda test/temporary "pre"RP.
[Image: 0f084241-4e8f-4ebc-9f46-e942e4c544a8_zps7e42bd8f.jpg]
I would, but I'm having some issues. Won't let me create a worgen character, it's greyed out for some reason.
Active Characters:
Velennia - Anchorite. Has a strange liking for tea.
Vynthia Blackfire - Magistrix. Craves sightseeing.
Vanessa Briarthorn - Seemingly timid housewife. Enjoys painting.

WingedReaver, you need to hop on account management, and edit your account from the Wrath client to the Cata. It's treating you as if you still only "own" Wrath of the Lich King. After that you should be able to roll goblins and worgen.

Quick edit: I hope these pictures help. You can find account management in the sidebar.

Spoiler:
[Image: LPmXaG6.png]

[Image: hU6bEg6.png]
I'll be on as soon as I can.
I am there! :o
I just hopped on this morning/afternoon it was glorious I will definitely be RPing
The Family Tree

TheBook of ThePharaoh

Pharaoh's Colosseum

The Four Suns Inn

"What are we, as role-players, if not authors in real time?" - MrBubbles

"I've always treated Role-play as Collaborative Writing. Co-authoring the stories of your characters, alongside other people." - Flammos200
Still don't feel as though it should be utilized above Wrath CotH. Hardly encouraging to log on CotH and see it's completely empty. It -is- still our 'official' forum for RP until we publically announce it as otherwise in a fancy news post. Thinking more in terms of new / potential players. But also nice to see people jumping on if only to see how it works.
Feedback Thread.

Common Sense; Questionable, still there.