The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Catalacysm Build Thread
Yo.

Talk about what you want furnished / added on the Cataclsym server on here. Screenshots are helpful when giving me a location! If your request is complicated I'll probably attempt to grab you for supervision on it at some point.

Fire away. I'll be scanning through with my own revisions, but it'll be good to get this up and going for those logging on.
Besides just doors around Stormwind?

There is a house across from Gallina Winery (store in the canal). It could use some furniture and a door for RPers that want to temp. claim it as a home.

Northshire Cottage has an infestation of terrible lambs and a gnome in an empty house. What purpose does that gnome serve? I bet he doesn't pay rent. Kick him out and give it to a nice player.

You know who deserves a statue in Stormwind? Anduin Lothar. Think we can add that? There's a spot in the harbor that I think would work well. Screenshot below.

Spoiler:
So much empty land!
[Image: ElvZAGt.jpg]
Unfortunately Lothar proved too awe-inspiring to be rebuilt again. The masons tried, but they could only weep and chisel their tears out of their faces.

(The game object for Lothar's Statue doesn't exist now)

On the other hand, the rest is doable.
CATACLYSMIC PROGRESS

So my main focus at the moment is capitol cities. I've begun with Stormwind, because (no justification given). I'm attempting to give the cities a more 'populated' feel, while also opening up new areas for roleplay via emptying out NPCs into the streets.

Anyways; here's my updates!

STORMWIND
-Additions to all districts, mostly in the form of NPCs.
-Cleared away NPCs with broken pathing-- patrolling guards and vendors that ended up stuck in the middle of the roads.
-Aside from that, I'm more or less done with this area for the moment.
TO DO:
-Furnish the added house in the canals (between trade and mage)
-Add doors, because of course add doors.

IRONFORGE:
-Began some work in the Commons and the Forlorn Cavern.
-Cleared away NPCs with broken pathing.

GENERAL:
-Added new ships and submarines in a few different places.
(04-18-2013, 06:28 AM)Rigley Wrote: Unfortunately Lothar proved too awe-inspiring to be rebuilt again. The masons tried, but they could only weep and chisel their tears out of their faces.

(The game object for Lothar's Statue doesn't exist now)

On the other hand, the rest is doable.
Those masons are lazy and should be fired. How dare they not rebuild Lothar's statue.

(Matthew will shed a single tear for the nonexistent game object)
Put in a little over five hours so far today;

IRONFORGE
-Added flavor NPCs and objects to all major areas.
-Cleaned up broken patrols.
To do: Finishing touches, respawning aerial guards.

ORGRIMMAR
-Cleaned up broken patrols.
-Snakes.

GNOMEREGAN
-Began work on surface region.
-Began work on the major open areas in the city.

THE UNDERMINE
-Began work on the entrance, bar, and main city.
Rigley, I was wondering if you could restore Hearthglen to most of it's current glory in the Cataclysm server, not just for the Argent Crusade, but because it would make an even greater RP spot. Like make it exactly identical to the current status, as I've seen Hearthglen on retail and otherwise, and it just looks. . uninviting.
Hand me some feedback!
Spoiler:
Quote:I don’t want you to protest,
I don’t want you to riot,
I don’t want you to write to your congressman because I wouldn’t know what to tell you to write.
I don’t know what to do about the depression and
the inflation and the crime in the Streets.
All I know is that first, you’ve got to get mad.

You’ve got to say:
I’m a Human being God damn it !
*MY LIFE HAS VALUE!*
Hearthglen is already spruced up! Rigley did the exterior and I tackled the interior.
Woo! Undermine!
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

THE UNDERMINE
-Pretty much done with the bar. Made the keg room into a huge kitchen.

The Undermine is the deinstanced Blackrock Depths. You can enter to check it out via the normal entrance in Blackrock mountain. Please only go in on a horde character for the moment, as some of the later guards are at the Horde faction until another restart. This will likely remain an issue until the NPC spawning is finished.
Would you be up for making a camp with a handful of tents (say, 5-6?) in some nook within the Badlands for Dawn's Reach?
There's quite a large area of forest along the coast of Stonetalon Mountains that could be used future projects.
(02-24-2012, 10:15 AM)Piroska Wrote: Conspiracy. That's all it is; Kret's afraid that your pure, digital awesomeness would crash the server if it were allowed.
(06-14-2013, 05:42 PM)McKnighter Wrote: Bovel, Lord of Beards

Character About Involvement
Causticity Blackbreath Goblin Alchemist -
Telaah Draenei Anchorite Writings of an Anchorite

[Image: kiXJxhI.gif]
I know I'd love to see Strahnbrad made into a habitable environment and farmland. There's also some great, open area with some existing tent items, good for a refugee campground, or anything requiring a mountain meadow.

Good for the friend town idea with the Order of Virtue, though It'd also work well for dorfs and worgens.
There is a nice big empty valley right above the old Arathi Mount Farm. Not sure what you could do there, but it's just begging for a custom town.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DAMN THIS COMMENT IS FANCY
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
(04-24-2013, 09:43 AM)Mikain Wrote: There is a nice big empty valley right above the old Arathi Mount Farm. Not sure what you could do there, but it's just begging for a custom town.

I do indeed plan to use that location!

It'll be later, though; to be honest there's still a good bit to be done with what's already there, heh. Need to fix up Kezan, finish Gnomer and Undermine, and work on the Lost Isles (off the top of my head).