The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Catalacysm Build Thread
Are there any plans for Silvermoon and or Blood Elven Housing?
Hand me some feedback!
Spoiler:
Quote:I don’t want you to protest,
I don’t want you to riot,
I don’t want you to write to your congressman because I wouldn’t know what to tell you to write.
I don’t know what to do about the depression and
the inflation and the crime in the Streets.
All I know is that first, you’ve got to get mad.

You’ve got to say:
I’m a Human being God damn it !
*MY LIFE HAS VALUE!*
(04-27-2013, 12:18 PM)Noble Wrote: Are there any plans for Silvermoon and or Blood Elven Housing?

Psh. That's Reigen's thing.

We'll likely shift NPCs onto the streets to give some housing in Silvermoon.

In other news:

-Undermine is all but finished. I'll have a comprehensive post made soon-ish.
-Began work on the Lost Isles.
Would it be possible to furnish the Zeppelin or the Horde Airship? For you know, Goblin Shenanigans.
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

Can we get some chairs and tables in the 1k Needles Barge bar? It was kinda awkward since all the tables were booked with NPCs.
[Image: wMRLoCF.gif]
-Lost Isles is now on the teleported under the goblin cities tab.
-Solidarity Row has been recreated structurally.
How about a druidic/alchemist home in Maldraz? Perhaps not Maldraz ICly, of course, since I think there's supposed to be warlocks or something in there. The normal phase has them all dead.

But the tree is awesome and creepy, and plenty roomy and flat inside.
[Image: tumblr_nfm4t0FZcT1rtcd58o1_r1_500.gif]
(04-28-2013, 03:57 PM)c0rzilla Wrote: How about a druidic/alchemist home in Maldraz? Perhaps not Maldraz ICly, of course, since I think there's supposed to be warlocks or something in there. The normal phase has them all dead.

But the tree is awesome and creepy, and plenty roomy and flat inside.

There's stuff inside it at present? Strange, there shouldn't be...

I could look into that, though. Perhaps when the new custom objects are in, as I'll have a few more worgen things. Oddly enough we could use it IC as Maldraz as well; say its just Wormthorn's hideaway. Since he hasn't been seen since the forest at present, it works out.

Heh.
No, it's completely empty. I was saying there should be, far as I know, though I've never played Cataclysm.
[Image: tumblr_nfm4t0FZcT1rtcd58o1_r1_500.gif]
Daaamn, Rigley. The Lost Isles are looking nice. Kind of a shocker to see this place without it being dusk/on fire.
[Image: glarfieldiator_gif_2_by_el_cid_84-d5ebmb1.gif]
(04-28-2013, 04:21 PM)c0rzilla Wrote: No, it's completely empty. I was saying there should be, far as I know, though I've never played Cataclysm.

Actually, from the stating lore post in the lore subforums the woods are currently 'clean' by most first glances and inspections. Thus, the tree and forest are safe to roam ICly and are empty of those demons for the time being, heh.
-Kezan NPCs are now neutral. Will do more to it in a bit.

-Structural additions to Lost Isles outpost

-Solidarity Row should be a bit creepier. Still haven't got to furnishings yet.

-Furnished the Stormwind Stockade.

-NPCs in Surwich have been shuffled out from their homes. Its a nice little Gilnean burg for players now, doubly so due to the peaceful stretch of woodland.

-Going to work on doors next, due to demand.
I was wondering, since I haven't fiddled with any Cata servers, if Gilnean homes were spawnable?
"Every gun..."

[Image: Jonah-Hex-Counting-Corpses-Flaming-Leap.jpg]

"...Makes its own tune."

~ The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly ~
(04-29-2013, 08:42 PM)Beltharean Wrote: I was wondering, since I haven't fiddled with any Cata servers, if Gilnean homes were spawnable?

Without the patch the only Gilnean home that is spawnable is tragically one which has no interior, and is built with a door already on it.

Which suuuuuuuuuucks. :c
I feel your pain, Rig, I do.

:C

Edit:

Actually, I do have a request. When you get the chance, could you try to add (At least in some part) NPCs and decoration to reflect this, from the lore thread? :

"Those who have remained have entrenched themselves within the city and the rocky hills of the region, and fly the banner of Gilneas as the Gilneas Liberation Front, spearheaded by Darius Crowley."

In Gilneas City, rather than in the areas around, but anything would be nice, to be honest.
"Every gun..."

[Image: Jonah-Hex-Counting-Corpses-Flaming-Leap.jpg]

"...Makes its own tune."

~ The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly ~
(04-27-2013, 01:13 PM)Rigley Wrote:
(04-27-2013, 12:18 PM)Noble Wrote: Are there any plans for Silvermoon and or Blood Elven Housing?

Psh. That's Reigen's thing.

We'll likely shift NPCs onto the streets to give some housing in Silvermoon.

In other news:

-Undermine is all but finished. I'll have a comprehensive post made soon-ish.
-Began work on the Lost Isles.

NPCs in Silvermoon and Fairbreeze are very homeless, they have been since the server went live. The Hawkstrider house is also empty. I might do the party haven place next.