The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Catalacysm Build Thread
Slapped on those doors for the Lamb, Belth.

I'll probably be going around dressing up the various ship RP locations and the like today, since it came to my attention that not all of them had been outfitted yet.
...Whoa.

Human manor appears to be slightly more popular that I expected. Mystic's Manor is next.

Please throw in other requests, or quote to bump previous ones that I may have missed. I've been fairly busy, heh.
Blood elf estate is a must!

Perhaps a ghost town? Or scary village? Something we can use for a bit of horror rp?

Not a must, but maybe a school kind of area? As well as a neutral prison? There's just not enough neutral hotspots to take advantage of!
"If you don't try to save one life you'll never save any!"

[Image: dean.png]
(05-10-2013, 08:41 AM)stompkins Wrote: Perhaps a ghost town? Or scary village? Something we can use for a bit of horror rp?

This is essentially what Northwind is.
[Image: tumblr_nfm4t0FZcT1rtcd58o1_r1_500.gif]
(05-10-2013, 08:41 AM)stompkins Wrote: Blood elf estate is a must!

Without the custom patch we used on WotLK (that's incompatible with our Cataclysm core), I don't believe there's any means by which we can spawn blood elf buildings.

I'm sure we* could rustle something up if we got creative, but don't count on it too much.

*RIGLEYRIGLEYRIGLEYRIGELY
I've been working on the belf estate since cata came out. ._. I-it's even listed in my build thread.
Did I say Rigleyrigleyrigley?

Oh how silly of me. I meant Reigenreigenreigen.

Look at her.

Everyone look at her and smile and tell her how much you appreciate her.

Give her a cat.

What a resourceful little lady she is.

. . . /commits sudoku

(I'm really sorry Rei, I lost track of you. You're not sporting distinctive animal features like the rest of the team. You kind of get jumbled up in the crowd. :|)
(05-10-2013, 09:31 AM)Sol Wrote: . . . /commits sudoku

[Image: classic.png]

You have dishonored your family!
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

(05-10-2013, 09:43 AM)Rensin Wrote:
(05-10-2013, 09:31 AM)Sol Wrote: . . . /commits sudoku

[Image: classic.png]

You have dishonored your family!

LIVE BY THE PENCIL

DIE BY THE PENCIL
For those wondering:

Have been inconvenienced by technical problems as of the last week or so, as well as summer classes starting. I should be making more progress on the builds I've been promising within the next few days.
Spoiler:
[Image: TfMDndb.png]

Finally began work on the second manor. If you'd like, take the picture above into paint and stamp down some room names so I can get a feel for what sort of stuff people want.

General theme will be magical stuff.
Wow, that's going to be huge, so huge that I'm not going to attempt and fill in the rooms with a label. :3 Wouldn't know where to start. Maybe I should have played The Sims more with cheatcodes but anyway! If you find some spare time, could you take a look at the small houses at the Redridge road? The path leading up to the bridge has several placed but they are all entirely empty. I was planning on having Dianne owning a small house (aka borrowing one when it is empty), but the only thing in Elwynn are huge mansions, (Unless I missed smaller homes.) and the others I spotted (In Redridge) were empty. ^^

Thanks in advance, no rush!
Can do. I'll also go through and fix up Elwynn stuff as well, when I have the time. There should be some smaller homes in Goldshire, but I imagine I didn't get the time to throw them down.
No rush, no rush! What a wonderful world we would live in, if every Paladin could own a mansion. :D
The Twilight Highlands have some good ghost town places, and the mobs aren't spawning there.

That being said, I'm interested in finding out what's behind the invisible wall in the area that Stralthome uses as a dummy when you fly in that zone.

Also, there should be a lot of open and flat space in the Old Stormwind map.