The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Catch you on the flip side, playa'!
Take care Sas, you always did the majority of the work on the forums when it came to clearing profiles and a good portion of introductions, and you are always an awesome person to chat with. Good luck with your stuff, hopefully you will find someplace else to lurk. /snicker
[Image: Signature.png]
Secrettom Wrote:That makes me sad to hear, Sas.

Cressy Wrote:I just started crying when I read this. :/

Noooo! Don't do that! I don't want all your emotions up in the place I just want you to be like "Yeah, we had fun." or whatever and just be happy that you got to meet me anyway. Because you all know how fantastic I am. Stop being so upset!
[Image: Untitled-332.png]
I'm happy that I got to meet you anyway because you're fantastic. I'm not upset because we had fun.

Sas, I don't know you.. But these are all things I could've said if I had known you longer.
Little by little, one travels far.
Goodbye, sasail. Hope you have fun wherever you go!
I am your DIGNITY

Because you have none.
Real life sucks!

CotH rocks! Don't go!

But seriously, Sasail, I'm deeply saddened to see you go for real. You were there for the good times - like when you controlled those guards to be nasty to me and Jelme while he was locked up.

You were there for the bad times - like when I was all like "Hey mang, I'm dead, rez plz?" for like two weeks.

You were also there for the creepy times - like when those gnomes were chasing me, and telling people I touched them, and calling me a robot. Srsly, wtf?

You weren't always the most influential in my RPs (although Ioki and Zuli had some good times!) but you were always there: and not just for me, but for the entire community. I think we should all take this as a wake-up call and get our acts together - not everyone is to blame, and the server is back on its feet - but we can always do better.

I'll try my hardest to do better, with one ex-GM in mind.

Goodbye, Sas. :wink:
[Image: ZuliSig.jpg]
I may have only joined up yesterday, but it seems that a lot of people will miss you Sasail, so I shall join in with them. Have luck with the outside world! I went there once.. Spooooky.

But seriously, I am sure we will all miss you greatly.
Jeneal jumps into the water. "HAHAHAHAHA!" She turns into a seal.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Metagaming: The other side! Maulbane 11 2,079 08-01-2013, 04:28 AM
Last Post: Piken
  Always Look on the Bright Side of Life! Terant 3 1,371 08-20-2011, 02:54 AM
Last Post: Uguu
  Fel Energy, the use of and its side effects demented 4 1,251 02-07-2011, 11:32 AM
Last Post: demented
  How can my Paladin fall to the Dark Side? jak13 8 1,723 03-13-2010, 03:36 AM
Last Post: Piken
  Getting your Void Walker (Horde side) noscere 2 936 04-01-2009, 09:51 AM
Last Post: noscere