The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Ceyna's Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Well I love to meet new people, and I love a bit of action! When it comes to roleplay im open for new stuff as I love to make stuff interesting; I'm mostly calm and I am shy at times but as soon as i get to know people i start opening up.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
Country is Norway, primary language is Norwegian and average at English and lil bit of Japanese.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Played some Warcraft 3 with a few friends and they moved over to WoW so Ii kinda checked it out myself and I loved it! (still do)

What made you seek our server over others?:
A friend told me about it and I decided to check it out cause it sounded really interesting.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Action, Danger, Romance! and a bit of Drama but specially Romance and i got nothing against ERP.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
ohh tough one but i'll go with..Blood Elf Female Rogue and why?.. that's cause there's so much different kinds of roleplay you can do as a rogue and its my favorite race too.. so it makes it all perfect!

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect a friendly community and a bunch of great people! i think this'll be something to look forward to if my intro is approved! and some great chances of good roleplay.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:Respect it the one that appeals to me the most. Respect is needed to make a great community.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

There was once this beautiful Blood Elf Rogue named Ceyna who use to open her big mouth at nearly everyone; then she saw a Woman dressed as a Succubus, This Woman was named Rethul; she inspected and stalked this woman around Silvermoon till she was caught. Ceyna and her big mouth and got into a lot of trouble once again and at the end of that session Rethul tried to choke her to death before she was stopped by a guard. Later that night she came over and appologized to Rethul, they walked out to the pond (outside silvermoon) and talked for hours and hours. Cey felt something she's never felt before; after a few days.. Cey walked over to her new friend Rethul and wanted to speak with her; this was at midnight; she then confessed her love to Reth and they became a couple though.. Rethul was locked inside a Blood Elf body. The this girl was a elf called Tiador; When Reth finally told Cey she was a demon Cey got scared and disapeared for months.. until she suddenly returned to Silvermoon, So Rethul was now out of Tiador and was walking around in Silvermoon. Rethul got Cey in her sight and she knew who this girl was at once!
->To be Continued<-

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I hope this intro gets approved cause i really want this to work, and I am sorry but my story isnt any great .. i've never been good at them.
Aww! Cute story! If I could approve this I would :)

also, love you Cey ^^
awwh *huggles* Thank you Sarah i appriciate it
Can only agree with Sarah, fantastic story ^^

Welcome to CotH i would say :P
[Image: badge.jpg]
[Image: badge.jpg]

LF a life :p
Great, great, great, story and the lot, welcome to GotH :D
[Image: crashbandicootdrak.png]
[Image: IconSmall_Undead_Male.gif]Chad - 'Crazy' Forsaken
[Image: IconSmall_Bolvar.gif]Drakus Ashfollow - Human Tinker

Spoiler:
[Image: tumblr_m4r3lmVYKd1qbxrpzo1_r1_250.gif] [Image: tumblr_m4r3lmVYKd1qbxrpzo2_r1_250.gif]
Thanks guys:3 I appriciate it! i really do! All there is left is for the leaders to approve it i guess i really hope they accept this ;o