The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Chain Fatal Error
It seems trouble has found me once more! Needless to say, I have very much been enjoying my time on the server.

I was flying in Western Plagued Lands when I was struck by a fatal error. Now, when I try to log in, I get chain fatal errors up my butt. I've disabled all addons, and even took a peek at the "miniMANAGER" in the hopes that I might find a character unstuck feature.

I perhaps that I should simply be teleported somewhere not of my character's current residence, but I'll leave that up to you guys. Tongue
Character Highlight: Paracelsus explains how he unhinged and elsewhere re-hinged a door with priestly magick:

Wiðinnen sondry thinges Erþeliche,
becknen ov sondry fisike;
eke ist pentaculum muchel Erþeliche,
forthy them (the nails) uppe fromme theyr stale Y stere.

Theras in sondry manner of Fyre,
ov mooste heuenliche nature,
repellen Erþe fro;
forthy by wande them uppon the wode Y naȝled.

Do you get fatal errors by logging into the account itself, or just the character?
(01-11-2014, 02:05 AM)Loxmardin Wrote: Do you get fatal errors by logging into the account itself, or just the character?

Just the character, whose name is Paracelsus.
Character Highlight: Paracelsus explains how he unhinged and elsewhere re-hinged a door with priestly magick:

repellen Erþe fro;

I summoned him back to GMI, so try logging in now. It would be helpful if you could try to pinpoint the place where you crashed on a map later, as well, in case something in that area has gone corrupted so we can look into it.
Just thought I'd add this as well:
You can find a character unstucker feature on the components page on this very site!
Also, for the use of SCIENCE!, can you tell us where Paracelsus was when this bug occured? So we can all know not to go near there in the future.
I apologize, but I don't remember exactly where it was. If I'm flying around there again, and I stumble upon it, I'll be sure to exercise keener vigilance; I will report it in detail on the forums.

repellen Erþe fro;

Were you, by any chance, in or near the Eastern Plaguelands?
I will not be forgotten. This is my time to shine. I've got the scars to prove it. Only the strong survive. I'm not afraid of dying. Everyone has their time. Life never favored weakness.

Welcome to the pride!
He was in Western, Maarten. Were he in Eastern, we'd know it to be Light's Hope.
... I need to read things better. Ignore my question!
I will not be forgotten. This is my time to shine. I've got the scars to prove it. Only the strong survive. I'm not afraid of dying. Everyone has their time. Life never favored weakness.

Welcome to the pride!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Error Thaddion 5 2,442 01-04-2015, 05:22 PM
Last Post: Thaddion
  Custom Patch error Verdigree 3 1,503 05-10-2014, 07:33 AM
Last Post: Kretol
  Cannot log into WoW. Constant error message CopperheadSnake 6 2,162 03-25-2014, 03:14 PM
  Wow Error Buggie 9 2,181 02-05-2014, 09:04 PM
  Wow error? Aethon 9 1,919 11-19-2013, 03:02 PM
Last Post: FlyingSquirrel