The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Character Camera Abnormalities
In-game, whenever I use a mount, flying or not, it seems to have the camera stuck in that fixation or angle even as I dismount, ..so the camera is aimed towards my legs. Relogging or using the OOC portal seems to fix this, but it's quite frustrating when going from one place to another for RP on a mount.
Hand me some feedback!
Spoiler:
Quote:I don’t want you to protest,
I don’t want you to riot,
I don’t want you to write to your congressman because I wouldn’t know what to tell you to write.
I don’t know what to do about the depression and
the inflation and the crime in the Streets.
All I know is that first, you’ve got to get mad.

You’ve got to say:
I’m a Human being God damn it !
*MY LIFE HAS VALUE!*
The same happens to me, as well.
Frogspawned: RAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!
Frogspawned: Frogspawned flips a table.
Frogspawned: (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

FROG, STOP FLIPPING TABLES. YOU'RE MAKING A MESS.

Frogspawned: ┬─┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)
That thing never happened to me.. are you using the "adjust camera on movement" thingy? Personally, I am not using it. Never had such problems.
Seems to be less a problem with the camera and more a problem with the hitbox. As soon as you dismount and try to run through really shallow water, the game seems to think you've become smaller than a Gnome and you hover abose the surface of the water, swimming.
Bump, we need a bit of a solution to this.
Hand me some feedback!
Spoiler:
I don’t want you to write to your congressman because I wouldn’t know what to tell you to write.

You’ve got to say:
*MY LIFE HAS VALUE!*
It's worse for Worgen. Whenever they shift forms back to Human, the camera focuses on their butt.
[Image: 2hhkp3k.gif]
Recommended reads: Divine and Arcane. Also, elves.
Wanna refer me in Tribes: Ascend? Clickies!
I'm getting it a lot too, especially while sitting down. This is frustrating because I cannot see who is standing around my character, so my emotes tend to be less accurate if I can't see the character has left. This has happened twice now, both humans. The camera level would be lower than the table, so I can only see feet and the back of the chair.
[Image: 3HQ8ifr.gif]
(04-29-2013, 03:02 PM)flammos200 Wrote: It's worse for Worgen. Whenever they shift forms back to Human, the camera focuses on their butt.

Working as intended. Grin2
i am geko
i live heer
and my favorite food is crikkits
I'd suggest using "/reload" without the quotes as a temporary fix.

Doesn't work.
[Image: NXAwd.png?1]
Anyone got a solution that excludes reclogging?
Hand me some feedback!
Spoiler:

You’ve got to say:
*MY LIFE HAS VALUE!*
I use a number of camera mods for machinima purposes and have yet to test their use on the cata server. I'll repost if camera plus or one of the others turns out to be a temporary work around. It extends the zoom out range so my first thought is that it would be. My second though is that it sounds like coding.
[Image: stonetalon-mountains.jpg?w=760]
I don't find the crotch-cam to be annoying…but it is. We need a fix.
Perhaps it is your imperfection that which grants you free will, that allows you to persevere against cosmically calculated odds. You prevailed where the Titans' own perfect creations have failed.

- Algalon, The Observer