The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Character Ganking
Let's take my 'Demon Hunter' (Not the same one you know of, I'm just using that name because it is SIMILAR to what my character is) character whose approval is pending (even not pending, going to post the whole bio first). If he gets approved, he will have some nice gear yes, I must admit. The gear will be perfect in both terms to me. Visuality (which is really important) and stat wise. But you have to understand me. I'm not getting those items to 'own' anyone in a PvP battle. Unless you are a demon, or one from Scourge, or anyone with evil deeds, causing harm to others, you don't even need to worry about me ;) Plus, my character is a talented warrior, and its his only life. He has no personal life at all. If you read his bio when it is released, you'll understand what I mean.
Theonar Wrote:Let's take my 'Demon Hunter' (Not the same one you know of, I'm just using that name because it is SIMILAR to what my character is) character whose approval is pending (even not pending, going to post the whole bio first). If he gets approved, he will have some nice gear yes, I must admit. The gear will be perfect in both terms to me. Visuality (which is really important) and stat wise. But you have to understand me. I'm not getting those items to 'own' anyone in a PvP battle. Unless you are a demon, or one from Scourge, or anyone with evil deeds, causing harm to others, you don't even need to worry about me ;) Plus, my character is a talented warrior, and its his only life. He has no personal life at all. If you read his bio when it is released, you'll understand what I mean.
Erm. You should read the wiki and the forums, as...we have rules on these kinda things. Uhh. We aren't allowing title claims off the bat, and are actually in a freeze. Not to mention, Demon Hunter is one of the titles we really are steering AWAY from.
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

I thought I could clearly state it, appereantly not, my bad. Well, I'm just calling my character a demon hunter oocly for people to understand how my character is without trying to describe my character to them in a longer form.

My character, a Kal'dorei who sought to fight evil, is a warrior who fights any kind of evil being, or anyone who would harm someone or something which is essential for others and which is actually 'innocent'. So technically he is not a Demon Hunter. Although he has his eyes ripped off, he didn't had that in a Demon Hunter Initiation Ritual, it is more like a war scar. He is a veteran of many wars. He doesn't carry warblades or warglaives, which provides him agility. Instead, he carries a heavy sword which wouldn't be preferred by a Demon Hunter at all. Plus he has plate armor, heavily armed, which you couldn't see on a Demon Hunter also. So, he is not a Demon Hunter literally. I just call him as one who is 'similar' to a Demon Hunter by means of ideology and pupose/goal, since he also slays evils.

P.S: I'm aware of those title restrictions dont worry:) If titles were allowed, I'd go for a Death Knight, A Necromancer, A Lich, An Eredar, A Lesser Demon, or a Ghoul any time.
Theonar Wrote:I thought I could clearly state it, appereantly not, my bad. Well, I'm just calling my character a demon hunter oocly for people to understand how my character is without trying to describe my character to them in a longer form.

My character, a Kal'dorei who sought to fight evil, is a warrior who fights any kind of evil being, or anyone who would harm someone or something which is essential for others and which is actually 'innocent'. So technically he is not a Demon Hunter. Although he has his eyes ripped off, he didn't had that in a Demon Hunter Initiation Ritual, it is more like a war scar. He is a veteran of many wars. He doesn't carry warblades or warglaives, which provides him agility. Instead, he carries a heavy sword which wouldn't be preferred by a Demon Hunter at all. Plus he has plate armor, heavily armed, which you couldn't see on a Demon Hunter also. So, he is not a Demon Hunter literally. I just call him as one who is 'similar' to a Demon Hunter by means of ideology and pupose/goal, since he also slays evils.

P.S: I'm aware of those title restrictions dont worry:) If titles were allowed, I'd go for a Death Knight, A Necromancer, A Lich, An Eredar, A Lesser Demon, or a Ghoul any time.
Seriously, that entire thing...right there. You really, -really- didn't read the wiki and such. Please go do so. And, just the same. It's still title claiming.
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

As far as I'm aware, (or as far as I could get from the Wiki) title claiming grants you some bonuses, plus the RP plot in-game. And those bonuses are mostly skills and custom spells, right? Well, I'm not a Demon Hunter. My title is 'Warrior', which is a 'playable' class as far as I got from the wiki. My character just fights evil people, and I guess that's up to his decision?
Theonar, can you please keep the discussion about your character in one thread?
[Image: 25jxl3r.png] ~ [Image: rap0jl.jpg] ~ [Image: 2rz9vtw.png]
- - - - Erie - - - - - - - - - Creezy - - - - - - - - Zarack - - - -
<Academy of Magic> ~ <G S F> ~ ~ <The Forgotten Shadow>
[Image: juzfbn.png]
Well he asked in both of threads, but sure:)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Character ideas that don't play by CotH character creation rules Dae 26 10,334 01-05-2015, 04:09 PM
Last Post: Dae
  IC OOC L (In-Character Out-Of-Character Location) Judgernaut 15 3,460 03-04-2012, 01:22 PM
Last Post: Judgernaut