The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Character Images.
So, I was thinking about it for a while and then decided to post it.

Post an image, made by anyone (though if you know do include credd for the person who made it), that characterizes a character you know or have played! To show first I´ll post the image of Tharia, I don´t know who made it and I haven´t been able to spot any signature on the picture, but it does look very much like I would imagine Tharia.

[Image: belfDK.jpg]
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

[Image: 2sbwg3d.jpg]

Well this looks like Aliaress, mainly the hair colour and that she's a druid.

[Image: 125jomb.jpg]

The elf at the top looks a bit like Aeonar, and the undead resembles Andre. (Although they're not active really)

[Image: 260sw40.jpg]

The elf on the left makes me think of Orthorien, and the dwarf makes me think of Hogral. Though I dunno the elf in the middle.

And the last one was made by Edouard Relou. Not sure about the others.
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
This looks kind of like how I picture Rakkezai, at least similar outfit, and I pretend that the beard is behind that arm, maybe he´s bit big but oh well.

[Image: OrcishWarlock.jpg]

That's a lovely image, where'd you find it?
Some blizz site I think, I´ve been massing images and stuff for a few weeks now, so I don´t really remember.

A double post, whoops!

This must be Kaghuros!
[Image: OrcWarriorpvp.gif]

[Image: ss064-thumb.jpg]'
Walluce! Er, a goofy less-than-paladiny Walluce!

[Image: ss722-thumb.jpg]
If Alistus was a Warlock, here you go.
ಠ_ಠ : Like Fo Fi Cops.
Nice ones all! I think you cannot find one matching Roo though! Yeah thats a challenge! Do you accept?
Mabra Dragonbasher- A battle hungry dwarven lady, hirable for personal protection and for larger tasks requiring violence.
Double post! Yeah![Image: Beachparty.jpg?t=1235339671]

The troll is Hawk on the Shipwrecked event, the dwarf climbing the tree would be Hogral, made by Yuxi You.

[Image: 18-18.jpg]
Aisha(She always hugs Roo like this, he had to use escape artist to get out of her grip), author unknown.
Mabra Dragonbasher- A battle hungry dwarven lady, hirable for personal protection and for larger tasks requiring violence.
Nostra Wrote:A double post, whoops!

This must be Kaghuros!

And he even has a broken Silverwing Sentinel's banner! That's pretty awesome Nostra.
Haha, nice one Roobald.
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
I have so many images that I can't even post here. :(
It actually looks like it's being Warcraft-based art restricted which is why I'm holding back.
˜★Sketch Blog
I'd be taking a liberty in saying it's not?

Only because I -know- it's difficult to find specific WoW pics.
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

I ain´t putting any restrictions on it, post what you wish as long as it ain´t pure pr0n (though a lot of the pics I´ve seen could very well be hentai, that´s how Warcraft is I guess, hehe).

this one's not a Warcraft chara (obviously) but from a shooting game
but this person's fan art of her reminds me of a few mage chicks I drew a while back for a warcrafty/steampunk story.
[Image: 1226133108026.jpg]

This one vaguely reminded me of an Undead Oleander (or really just some random hot abomini chick). I toyed with the idea during the old server.
[Image: sasaki_mutsumi_3.jpg]

Lastly, this picture reminds me of any RP where people insisted on walking long distances instead of running, (or, if everyone had the flight path, using this) Except it's not nearly as fun as Cowboy Curtis and Pee Wee are having.
[Image: Pee_wees_Playhouse.png]
˜★Sketch Blog

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Character ideas that don't play by CotH character creation rules Dae 26 10,334 01-05-2015, 04:09 PM
Last Post: Dae
  IC OOC L (In-Character Out-Of-Character Location) Judgernaut 15 3,460 03-04-2012, 01:22 PM
Last Post: Judgernaut
  Character Images Vulckan 9 1,853 09-12-2008, 09:08 AM
Last Post: kaiza