The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Character quotes in profiles
I think that having another section in profiles would be good. At the end, under the title 'Quote'. Here the player can write a quote from there character, or even about their character, similar to those quotes within the League of Legends character lore. Why, you ask?

Such quotes are small and succinct however they can contribute a lot to the understanding of a character; they can give a feel for his personality and demeanor sometimes better then any written description can. They're also rather fun and enjoyable to think of, at least for me.

... That's a shorter post then I thought it'd be. Oh well!
"Do not be fooled if you hear laughter, or happen upon a smile. There is no happiness or merriment here."
While I don't think this is a -necessary- part of the profile I find it an interesting idea never the less! I remember that when the wiki-formatting was developed, there was a section dedicated to a quote from the character or another that knew that character. If anything, I can find and revive that little section for those that want to make use of it.
Of course it should be optional, such as alignment or 'other'.
"Do not be fooled if you hear laughter, or happen upon a smile. There is no happiness or merriment here."
There are a few profiles out there already with an added section at the bottom called "As Seen by Others", where they put a quote by another character from an encounter.
[Image: tumblr_nfm4t0FZcT1rtcd58o1_r1_500.gif]
A very good example of what c0rzilla meant can be seen in this profile - http://wiki.conquestofthehorde.com/Riael#Other

It's a good idea and I usually put a quote in by the character at the end of the personality section or history section wherever it fits the best. But I don't it should be something mandatory for everyone profile. Sometimes you just don't have quotes until the character has gotten some sugar.
(02-24-2012, 10:15 AM)Piroska Wrote: Conspiracy. That's all it is; Kret's afraid that your pure, digital awesomeness would crash the server if it were allowed.
(06-14-2013, 05:42 PM)McKnighter Wrote: Bovel, Lord of Beards

Character About Involvement
Causticity Blackbreath Goblin Alchemist -
Telaah Draenei Anchorite Writings of an Anchorite

[Image: kiXJxhI.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Special profiles for half breeds. mangaboy111 3 1,228 09-22-2014, 12:46 AM
Last Post: Reigen
  Profiles for Children Geoni 8 1,277 12-27-2012, 07:27 PM
Last Post: SachikoMaeda
  Introductions and Profiles Hadrix 4 1,134 02-17-2009, 03:40 PM