The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Childhood tauren and orc friends for a Tauren shaman
So, I've been toying with the idea of a mute Tauren shaman (maybe priest? Still mulling on the idea) who, as a calf, nearly died in a fire but was rescued and protected by orcs who reunited her with her tribe. She is very much a Tauren, but she loves the company of the orcs, with brave, Orcish warriors being her child heroes.

She isn't much for conversation, but could nevertheless use some people who knew her, whether it was a patient tutor who dealt with the (lack of) language barrier, one of the great orc fighters who rescued her (sometime around the formation of the New Horde) or even just another tauren or orc around her age (early 20's) who knew her. This Tauren is partly bald, and missing a horn and the better part of an ear, so she's not easy to forget.

She is a very nurturing, touchy-feelie sort of person, and enjoys the visual arts, (tattoos being of particular interest to her) is literate and especially enjoys games and puzzles.
The idea is very nice, I have been thinking about it myself too but the timeline pretty much says no. Orcs reached Kalimdor approximatetly 10 years ago, meaning said Tauren would be minimum age of 8 when she nearly died. Maybe editing it a little bit wouldn't hurt.
I will not be forgotten. This is my time to shine. I've got the scars to prove it. Only the strong survive. I'm not afraid of dying. Everyone has their time. Life never favored weakness.

Welcome to the pride!
(05-10-2013, 02:11 PM)maarten777 Wrote: The idea is very nice, I have been thinking about it myself too but the timeline pretty much says no. Orcs reached Kalimdor approximatetly 10 years ago, meaning said Tauren would be minimum age of 8 when she nearly died. Maybe editing it a little bit wouldn't hurt.

Well, she was 5-10 years of age when she nearly died. (going with ballpark estimates here) She's in her early 20's at the start of Cataclysm.
If you want a Tauren childhood friend, I have Tibalan, though he'd be much older (31 as of current). He's a taciturn soul who tends to speak softly and slowly, even in Taurahe. He had his issues during his adolescence and early adulthood (he changed class twice), and he struggled with crippling shyness until recently. He can be a good friend for your Tauren.

Orc-side, I have Mahen'tosh, my kindly grandpa of a dirty old orc. No, he won't hit on Tauren (he finds their bodies too strange to be attracted to), but he appreciates their culture and the companionship the Old Horde create.

That's up to you, however! I know we have Willie and Morgen, but if you're still searching for buddies, I have plenty to offer!
[Image: 3HQ8ifr.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sachi Needs RP and Friends SachikoMaeda 34 5,610 01-19-2015, 02:54 PM
Last Post: WindZealot
  Old Necromancer seeks colleagues and friends! Vrahn 3 923 10-26-2014, 02:57 PM
Last Post: Nostra
  Friends, Enemies, Lovers, Rivals. MstrCorvus 0 804 05-06-2014, 03:54 PM
Last Post: MstrCorvus
  LF Shaman Mentor ghaskan 3 1,035 01-02-2014, 12:23 PM
Last Post: ghaskan
  Old friends, New adventures MstrCorvus 0 611 11-05-2013, 08:43 PM
Last Post: MstrCorvus