11-24-2020 06:53 PM
» Replies: 16
» Views: 605
What is glistening
Last Post: Xigo
08-17-2020 10:19 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 3875
You are a fond memory. Good night, CoTH...
Last Post: CappnRob
05-01-2020 08:05 PM
» Replies: 32
» Views: 87727
You Can't Go Home Again
Last Post: Scout
03-15-2019 09:24 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3234
"Years of Service" Awards
Last Post: Maulbane
05-26-2018 09:58 PM
» Replies: 100
» Views: 3478

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Google AdStuff

Christmas Wishes
Hey guys, so it's almost Christmas and I was wondering what you guys wish for!

As for myself.. I wish for a new phone, this one is pretty broken.

Feed my curiosity, do it now!
[Image: pj3isZU.gif]

[Image: 43883.png]
PM
Bullets and socks. Oh, and something else... no just bullets and socks. Ah! Maybe A Dance with Dragons. Still haven't found the fifth book anywhere. Could use a new spliting maul too, I suppose. Thanks Sorum, all I could think of before were bullets.
[Image: stonetalon-mountains.jpg?w=760]
PM
Note: I ain't santa or a helper. Don't get your hopes up.
[Image: pj3isZU.gif]

[Image: 43883.png]
PM
Top of my list every year is a hug from my sister.

The rest;

1. A quality microphone. Preferably for singing/music/recording. If anyone's got a tip, it'd be welcome.
  2. Money. Probably gonna buy some DLC for a few games or something like that. :D
  3. My mother's Christmas dinner. It's to die for.
[Image: 6RpTZgI.gif]
PM
(12-07-2012, 06:01 AM)Sorum Wrote: Note: I ain't santa or a helper. Don't get your hopes up.

*squints*
PM
(12-07-2012, 06:01 AM)Rowgen Wrote:
  1. A quality microphone. Preferably for singing/music/recording. If anyone's got a tip, it'd be welcome.

Aye, I usually use a Shure drum mic but my voice is very deep so it functions well. Otherwise my only suggestion is not to buy one used. There's nothing quite like getting shocked in the teeth by a power amp in the middle of a bar gig.
[Image: stonetalon-mountains.jpg?w=760]
PM
I wish for my taxes to come sooner, so that Santa could come a month or two late and deliver me my gaming rig I've already planned on buying.
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

[-] The following 4 users Like Harmonic's post:
  • Edgar, Nikodemos, Loxmardin, Rowgen
PM
Hmm... Microphone, Money, so I could buy the Dragonborn DLC.(Hah...) ...That's all.>.>
"Excellence is when failure becomes improvement"

[Image: a7KvoWr_460sa_v1.gif]
PM
For my girlfriend to be happy. Really, if Santa existed.. and he was, somehow, connected to God, maybe, I'd wish for such a present!

From my parents... money for Guild Wars 2.

EDIT: YOU MEAN TO SAY SANTA ISN'T REAL? ;_;
"Life is offensive, people; it's brutal, stupid, annoying, dirty, and at the end, ******* pointless. Seriously, folks, you need to get a grip, alright? Relax yourself!" - Foamy

I'm getting old, so it's time for me to start wishing for stuff you have use for when you move out. So home appliances, dinnerware, maybe even furniture.
[Image: 293D4BE4-7170-4C2A-B8BF-7EA572513EBD.jpg]
Spoiler:
[Image: Lazuri65.png]
PM
.. I never know what to wish for. Same goes for birthdays. So I wish I knew in the future what I wanted to wish.
PM
... Money.
Quote:[8:53AM] Cassius: Xigo is the best guy ever. he doesn't afraid of anything.
PM
Echoing Xigo. Money for textbooks and tuition.

Honestly though if I could I would like the same kind of doll I had as a child, it was called a kitty kitty kitten and it shakes whenever you purr. Or a giant pikachu pillow. I lost both in a housefire in 2005.
Beard.
Spoiler:
[Image: aADpK.gif]
I want there to be only the picture here, but sadly it is too large so I have to spoiler it and the spoiler doesn't appear if I don't write anything else here so now that's done, it's time for you to press it.
PM
Quote:Honestly though if I could I would like the same kind of doll I had as a child

Nostalgia, if we are going to think back as to what we wanted as kids.. Kingdom hearts 1. Best. Christmas gift. Ever.

.. I ran around the house, screaming from joy and played till I got forced off afterwards.
PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Your Character's Christmas Song [2014] Ural 5 368 12-12-2014, 02:35 PM
Last Post: Esthrunil
  Christmas Games? Nymus 7 216 12-08-2013, 08:04 AM
Last Post: Roxas65
  Cristovao Wishes the Forsaken a Happy Holidays CappnRob 14 404 12-25-2012, 08:12 PM
Last Post: Vladdy
  Merry Christmas! BountyHunter 8 247 12-25-2011, 08:30 AM
Last Post: Krilari
  What did YOU get for christmas? Roxas65 31 661 12-28-2010, 03:48 PM
Last Post: Esthrunil