The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

"Claiming Homes"
I'm feeling I need to rehash this over again. It's been brought to our attention that multiple people have been getting into "Ownership" arguements over vacated areas around the game that they use as "homes".

Now, we've said multiple times, you can claim places as long as there are no NPC's and that you defend it yourself, meaning that if someone is using it while you are there, DO NOT ARGUE. Let 'em use it for now.

And, drop this "DO YOU HAVE A DEED" bullshit. It's been going on a lot between players, and isn't needed.

If there are NPCs inside, it's either being used by a GM for storylines and events, is used by a big guild, or has some realevance to a plot within retail.

Please guys, do this stuff maturely. And no, this isn't at anyone specific, it's me re-stating our rules to the server as a whole.

-Sin
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

I'd like to disagree to some degree, there are houses with completely pointless NPCs inside. Actually, I know a single one. There's a house in Elwynn, hidden in the forest near the mountain, which contains a herbalism trainer and an alchemy trainer. Now, I would understand if they had some quests on them, but they do not. The same trainers would be found in Stormwind, and the whole cabin was a mystery to me before I randomly walked uphill. I've asked a GM to remove the NPCs, since at the time, I would've required a house, and I had a negative answer.

[attachment=0]

http://www.wowpedia.org/Alchemist_Mallory
http://www.wowpedia.org/Herbalist_Pomeroy
Azheron's back in business. For reals.
Disagree with it or not, that's how we have stuff set up right now. Sorry.

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

Rensin Wrote:If there are NPCs inside, it's either being used by a GM for storylines and events, is used by a big guild, or has some realevance to a plot within retail.

Hehe, I was just attempting to disprove this point.

Not that I really need the house that much. Rules are rules and that.
The point was for people to not ignore NPCs, actually. If a house has 'em in it, or any building, people shouldn't go in and say "Pretend these aren't here."

There are plenty of spots to RP in currently, and not everyone needs their own house.

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

Rensin Wrote:people shouldn't go in and say "Pretend these aren't here."

... Err...

Oh naws. Someone might have broken a rule. And I'm willing to bet that that someone has learned his lesson.
Even if those NPCs were removed you can't claim it as yours as anybody else would have the right to use it too if you logged off or went else where in character, that is another point to bring up.

"The potential of these lands has yet to be seized." -Taelyn Sunwing