The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Classbranch Classes
So I know you can be a blacksmith and such ICly but I want to know if you could be class branch classes. I'll use druids as an example. Just saying your class is a druid fits you into a generic role but what if you wanted to be more specific?

Example:

Druids of the Claw = Druids who are skilled in Bear form.

As far as I know, Druids of the Claw aren't that different from a normal druid besides the fact they prefer bear forms. Reason I am using druids as an example for this is simply because druids are the easiest to do it with. Another example are Mages, you have normal mages and then you have mages aligned with groups. Example: A mage of the Kirin'tor.
Timothy Willaims VI: I know what this is! You are all racist against bards! Its a conspiracy!
Rorbin: A bard isn't even a race!
Timothy Willaims VI: . . .racist.
You can call yourself whatever you wish with regards to class variant names, for example:

Druids
Druid of the Claw
Druid of the Talon

Mages
Sorcerer
Enchanter
Wizard

Warrior

Fighter

etc.

The main rule is don't give yourself a prestige class, and don't give yourself a classbranch title that would give you capabilities beyond what the normal class would have.
[Image: Signature.png]
I just want to be a Druid of the Claw *nod*

On a side note *pulls out his favorite wallpaper*

[Image: e32k5-800x.jpg]
Is there armor that looks like this? I want to use it for my druids RP gear.
Timothy Willaims VI: I know what this is! You are all racist against bards! Its a conspiracy!
The kilt is D1 Druid armor, [item]Wildheart Kilt[/item], though there is no shirt that matches (I've looked, heh.) So the D1 shirt, [item]Wildheart Vest[/item] works well instead.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DAMN THIS COMMENT IS FANCY
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Thanks, and I can buy those at Shatterspear once I get me some more $$$ :D I love how helpful everyone is.

EDIT: And the shoulders and gloves? I know the weapon most likely doesn't exsist (Only ones I know of fit more of a Demon Hunter type character and I don't want a prestige/special character)
I -know- I've seen those shoulders somewhere but it keeps slipping. Sorry that I don't have any info but I'll get back to you as soon as I find out. Should hit me in the head in the next hour or something. xD
"Educate yourself in the art of true metal."
"From the Heaven of My Heart" & "Silver Bride" - Amorphis (Skyforger)

"Beyond the Stars"
~ Head over to our own subforum on CotH Worlds and enjoy. ^^
The weapon exists, there's an elven player who is a sentinel who has one. It's more silvery looking though. It might be a quest weapon or something, but it's not Illidans warglaives (since lore items are prohibited)
Oh snap! Of course!
[Glyphed Epaulets] for shoulders. They're a bit pointy at the upper ends but they're double layer and match the color perfectly.
"Educate yourself in the art of true metal."
"From the Heaven of My Heart" & "Silver Bride" - Amorphis (Skyforger)

"Beyond the Stars"
~ Head over to our own subforum on CotH Worlds and enjoy. ^^

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Community Inquiry II: Custom Spell for Special Classes CappnRob 17 7,091 08-22-2014, 09:50 PM
Last Post: Grakor456
  Variant classes? Kenert 8 1,336 05-29-2013, 10:56 AM
Last Post: Grakor456
  uwnt2bsnowflk?: A How to on Classes and Professions Cressy 13 2,525 09-24-2011, 11:13 PM
Last Post: Cressy
  An issue of competency among classes ImagenAshyun 12 2,803 07-21-2011, 10:40 PM
Last Post: BountyHunter
  How do we feel about variant classes? Kaghuros 8 1,730 07-02-2011, 03:02 PM
Last Post: Kaghuros