The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Cleaning Up
Well spoken indeed. I've seen what players do when GMs are lenient(SP?). It is not pretty. Players will completely disregard server rules, beg GMs and be annoying in the community. All in all, they are usually more trouble than they're worth. And frankly, I -do- mind if one of my frinds gets kicked, but I will not cry and moan about it.
Crunchym8: Work tomorrow at a greenhouse, followed by a D&D session. Aw fel yeaahhh I can't be more hardcore.
Crunchym8: WE'RE PLANTING THE MUMS AND THE DAYLILLIES TOMORROW AND IF WE HAVE TIME SNAPDRAGONS
Crunchym8: I AM SO MANLY.
Three more people added to the list as a result of wave #2.

Vaermina
Darkling
Aneth

I'll be adding these to the first post.

Hopefully this will be the end of the mass-bannings. We will, however, be treating this summer as a lesson, and be having less patience for idiocy and trouble than we did in the past. You can blame these people for it.
Have you hugged an orc today?
- I am not tech support. Please do not contact me regarding technical issues. -
While I'll keep my opinions on this to myself, I've been wondering about this. What happens to vouches given by said banlisted players? Some of them were in the Grunts usergroup long enough to vouch for a number of people. So... Do they disappear, or are they carried over as if they were given by a player that still exists on the server?
I've still been treating them as though they still count.
Hooray! This alone is pretty much the deciding factor in my return.. which will happen now that I'm confident that the troublemakers on the server are being taken care of. Although I'm not a prominent member here, or even well known, it does show that people WILL leave if the other people here annoy them to that point.
"The world will look up and shout, 'Save us'. And I'll look down and whisper no."

Kyndri - Treehugging Nightelf Druid
Jendra - Proud Orc Warrior
Ashe - Righteous Human Warrior
Eva - Shady Human Rogue
Elu - Peaceful Tauren Hunter
Wow, this is all a bit scary. I'm torn in between agreement, and disagreement. I agree with Seheera, for the most part, but seeing as it doesnt matter, oh well. Hope the BANWAVE *dramatic music* is over. Hehe.
This particular ban wave happened a long time ago. ;-) Check the post date.
Lol, well, yeah, but there were a few bans recently >_>
Er, just one, Bolshe. If you're talking about the ones mentioned in the Guilds forum, Vaermina and Hammerfall were banned a LONG time ago. I just thought I'd lock their threads to prevent necromancy, since there's no way the guilds can continue anyway.
Blah, I suppose you're right. I thought there were a few others. Oh well. Ban Hammer has fallen! Let's hope you dont have to pick it up again.
Bolshe is gone? Can't say I'm not surprised.
Hopefully there will be no more for a long time to come.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Forum Cleaning Grakor456 1 937 07-23-2010, 04:54 PM
Last Post: Grakor456
  Valen, screenshots, and cleaning up Grakor456 38 7,309 11-19-2009, 01:22 PM
Last Post: Ghardiak
  Cleaning Up, Part Two Qaza 1 1,158 10-01-2008, 07:23 PM
Last Post: Qaza