The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Cleansing of the moonwells
I will readily admit I don't know just how feasible this is, and I'm uncertain whether a moonwell is a object or is like a house and therefore cannot be spawned, but I put forward the conjecture of blessing corrupted or unblessed moonwells for druidic characters who choose to do the quests, starting with the moonwell in Stormwind.

Now, granted, the first order of business is whether or not the moonwell can even be changed. After activation with a vial filled with the water of moonwells, the well would have to go from scummy to glowing and "clean". Whether or not that would warrant the coding in putting another well of the same dimensions in place of the original, or whether it's just a matter of changing the water coding in a well I've no idea. I've been told one may be able to write up a quest template as an outline in order to create quests ingame, and this may also be of use as one collects and refreshes the water of a moonwell by collecting the blessed water of each moonwell in turn - essentially, it would be a rewrite of the beginner Teldrassil quest, with the last vial being the water which "activates" and blesses a well. It would be my hope, if we could make Stormwind work, that various druids who might be interested in doing work for the Emerald Circle could thus reactivate moonwells all over Azeroth, including wells in Felwood, Winterspring, and other corrupted areas - thus it would need to be repeatable. As it's a quest, I would like it to earn some Emerald Circle/ Cenarion Circle faction to perform each rite.

However I don't want this to be a frivolous thing which wouldn't ever actually be followed through after the work done to put the potential blessed well in place, so I propose to buy a house token for each well I'd like created. That's a fair bit of work, and funds, and thus wouldn't be taken lightly.

If the well actually has to be substituted to be "active", I'm uncertain what dimensions the well needs to be - the stormwind well actually looks quite large compared to all the others I've seen around - so I'm going to have a ride round to each of the wells in Teldrassil today and try and get a feel for their dimensions and take some screenshots. I'll also look up the quest name for gathering the moonwell water, the name of each vial, and try putting an outline together once I get confirmation whether or not it's even possible to make the wells work in some way.

If anyone has any druid characters they'd like to get involved in this, do leave a note scribbled here - I know Warlord was keen, and a few others have druids they're not certain what to do with, so perhaps we could sort something out.

Cheers.
Live your own life; you die your own death
To answer the first order of business, so to speak... regrettably, all the moonwells are built into the world. They cannot be changed.
Gah, yes Grakor got back to me on this which was a bit of a bugger. Thanks for checking on this for me.
Live your own life; you die your own death