The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Coming back
I've been having alot of fun lately on Retail, but I don't really see the RP that I loved back when I played here originally (around the time when the shipwreck in Tanaris was set up) and thinking back at how awesome this place was back then, I thought I'd come back in!

First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I've always been very interested in playing games, I was 3-4 years old first time I played a game of Warcraft II, and ever since I've played every single Warcraft title that was released for the PC. I don't have any other hobbies that fill so much time, so I spend -a lot- of my day playing WoW. I'm the typical hardcore WoW Addict.

About me IRL: I'm a 15 year old Danish boy, who's deeply in love with his PC and the Warcraft universe. I've been RPing in WoW for 2½ years now, and was RPing a little in Warcraft 3 prior to that.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I'm a danish person, ie. I come from Denmark. Thus, my primary language is Danish.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My father was a nerd, he loved Warcraft II, and I grew to like it too. Some of my friends started playing WoW and I thought that it looked cool, and the fact that it was in the Warcraft universe... I just HAD to play it. Today, I have a level 80 Human Death Knight on the Defias Brotherhood (EU-RP-PVP) server and I'm about to break into the Antechamber of Ulduar while RPing actively outside of raids.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Prior experience: I saw no OOCtards, and no assholes, last time I was around. On the other hand, I saw a lot of great RPers and decent people. TL;DR: I liked the server last time.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I really enjoy the kind of RP where there is a lot of talking involved. Huge /e fights don't appeal to me as much. I prefer it to be somewhat relaxed, but not to the point where I start falling asleep. Something in the middle of all the extremes.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favourite race has always been Orcs. I love the brutal nature of the orcs, and I really really can't get enough of RPing my orc alt. My favourite class (as orc!) would be either Warrior or Shaman, due to them being the two most brutish of the classes available to orcs.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Dedicated RP. Decent community. Enviroment free of raid-fever.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
(Feel free to review our rules listed here.)

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I guess I'll just copy/paste the background story of my Night Elf Druid on retail. Note, she was born two and a half millenia prior to the War of the Ancients:

Ixirar Swiftmoon was born in Moonglade on the first night of the Lunar Festival, she started to train as a druid at the age of two thousand three hundred and fiftyfive years, she studied the teachings of Cenarius inherently, and eventually grew to be a very talented druid, she had no idea what was going to happend to her, or her beloved people.

When Malfurion sensed the dangers that the magic wielding Quel'Dorei could cause, he asked Ixirar if she would try to get some knowledge on how the Quel'Dorei, or the Highborne, studied the magics.

She would eventually grow to become quite knowledged on how the Highbourne worked, and for a brief period, she questioned her master's intentions, and was almost convinced that these Highborne were really striving for the greater good.

When she got a notion about the intentions of Azshara, she left the temple immediatedly, and tried to warn Malfurion of what she had seen, unfortunatetly, he was not present when she arrived at his home.

When she finally found Malfurion, it was too late, the Legion had been summoned to her homeland, and they were now slaughtering her beloved people, she fought hard and long at the side of Cenarius, and she commanded a big part of the creatures of the forrests, gifted by the druidic demigod. She helped banish the demons, and once the war was over she voulenteered to help heal the lands that she had known for so long.

When the Battle of Mount Hyjal arrose, she immediatetly called the creatures of Ashenvale, and ordered them to follow her into battle, where she and her people, along with their newly found allies of Orcs and Humans, she helped kill Archimonde and returned to healing the forrests, which were now even more shattered, as Felwood was corrupted during this war.

She had seen what Illidan really was, and she helped the warden Maiev hunt down the betrayer. For some time, she actually was close to capturing him, but when he fled into Outlands, Ixirar abandoned the thoughs of capturing him, she lived with her people for some years, and now today is a very powerfull Druid of the Wild, seeking to bring peace to her once immortal people.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Not really, I believe I covered the areas quite well.
Welcome!
[Image: Untitled-332.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Coming of Ser Cabbage SerCabbage 3 656 04-25-2013, 07:06 AM
Last Post: SerCabbage