The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Comments Be Welcomed!
The characters I play are listed on my profile to the left side of this post. Of course, as the topic says: any comments of any type are welcomed. I'd appreciate feedback on any aspect of myself in-game, really. :)
Re-edited and bumped to hopefully improve however I probably can. Please do feel free to comment. :)
Allira: I really liked RPing with her because her personality is different, a little odd, in a way. But she's well played and I enjoy RPing with her from what I saw.

Vexiph: Vexiph is a nicely made character, but because I didn't get around to play with her a lot, it seemed to me she changed from good to bad to worst in a matter of seconds. This could be just me she seems to change way too fast.
What happens if a bowl of Tauren spills into Wednesday on a bed of six o'clock?
I remember rping with Vexiph too. I don't know how she's been since the kidnapping, but I did hear she developed Stockholm syndrome.

It may be possible that User7 decided to revamp the char.
Allira: I play her daddy, and hope SHE LOGS ON MORE OFTEN WHEN I'M ON. That is all.
Spoiler:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bZkp7q19f0[/youtube]
muhaha8 Wrote:Allira: I play her daddy, and hope SHE LOGS ON MORE OFTEN WHEN I'M ON. That is all.

That's funny, because the both of us hope DADDY LOGS ON MORE OFTEN WHEN WE'RE ON.
Shush, Nexi. The grownups are talking.
Spoiler:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bZkp7q19f0[/youtube]
The change in 'Vexiph' is mostly due to the kidnapping that Wuvvums mentioned. There's definitely been some effects felt because of that. Some only for a bit, others development. Nothing was revamped for OOC reasons... at least not yet. lol

Thank you for ze feedback so far! :D

And also, Kaelis must be online more often... cause he be noob indeed. *Nod nod*
I'll just say this. I miss RPing with Allira. I don't miss RPing with bad characters.
[Image: 293D4BE4-7170-4C2A-B8BF-7EA572513EBD.jpg]
Spoiler:
[Image: Lazuri65.png]
I really like how Allira is played. I also found that her questions about shamanism and wisdom to Grok were very interesting. It's nice to be able to answer questions that aren't asked that often in RP here. :D
Hope we can do some more Grok RP!
Allira is awesome. I've enjoyed all my RP with the char. She's quirky and well intentioned :D

Lenna is also great. I enjoy terrifying and terrorizing her on as many alts as possible, especially Doriah >:D
Thank you all very much for this feedback indeed. Anything constructive is welcomed, really.:P
With the restart coming up, I just wanted some more feedback on characters to possibly see what others think about them right now.

Nevertheless, bump!Santa
I've really only consistently RP'd with Angelika.

It's good to have a doctor that isn't a priest. She seems to know her stuff, too. THIS IS GOOD!
[Image: tumblr_mjjxhcqmG51qh076xo1_250.png]
Vexiph is Ophice's best friend...Which is weird because they are so polar opposite. Anyways, I always have a good time RPing with you. Always something going on, something to do!
[Image: anigif_mobile_9893b2566588ab845c7985f71769a9f2-7.gif]