The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Companion for Adventure!
So I've got this new rags-to-adventurer human from Redridge, and I was hoping to get a companion (or companions) for many wonderful adventures that would take us across the world once or twice. The character's name is Andrew Baker, and I'm looking for any Alliance character of equal experience (that being none) or of relatively equal to join him in his (soon to be) many adventures.

Also, if anyone's up for a mentor-like role, I'm up for that too. Also, anyone who's got any ideas for wild adventures for this guy to undertake, feel free to post them here.

Basic requirements for companion:

1. Must be an Alliance race
2. Must be willing to be an active adventurer (that means portals only on rare occasion! We walk when we wanna get somewhere!)
Ghardiak, Kirabo and Me are starting an Adventurer group! You should tag along. We're quallified for your demands!
[Image: 8.jpg]
I wouldn't mind joining in that adventurer group on my pro-Gilnean.
Spoiler:
[Image: tumblr_lho5ae3Fu31qe94fqo1_400.gif]
I have a Dwarven Death Knight known as Bulin who'd love to join you guys.
I have a Dwarven adventurer too! I'd like me some nice adventure RP.
"Excellence is when failure becomes improvement"

[Image: a7KvoWr_460sa_v1.gif]
Aileen, the Appleflow gal that likes making cider and applejack, is unexperienced in the arts of fighting by any means. She might be interested in joining!

My GMT's +2/+3, though, so my time is 4pm now, when the server's 6am.
Let me know when you need some Horde. I can provide the token Belf that hates everyone they're with.
[Image: KceuhuX.gif][Image: eKcKrrq.png]
I am tech support

[4:16:27 PM] Cristovao di Silvio ( @"CappnRob"): theres the bar. then theres the bottom of the barrel, then theres you sachi
I got an adventuring Dwarf too!
Just wondering if the no experience bit is a must, since if yes. I don't got anyone else that could go :(
[Image: kuzco_llama_by_mroobalooba-d3jkg9p.png]

Oh my god... you didn't...
Yup, my Dwarf is not new to the adventure business either. I hope that part is not a must. ;_;
"Excellence is when failure becomes improvement"

[Image: a7KvoWr_460sa_v1.gif]
If you want a newbie adventurer companion, I think I can use my human Calista. She really needed something new to do...
Anyways, contacting you in-game!
I have a fresh-off-the-boat Dwarven Paladin known as Buurin Stoneheart who would love some companionship. PM Me if it strikes your fancy, anyone!
“Fairy tales do not tell children that dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children that dragons can be killed.”
— G.K. Chesterton

Spoiler:
[Image: tumblr_n9hl98KKPd1r4fnslo1_500.gif]

Have a puppy Ruby and a nice day.
I have a few promising ideas for some behind-the-scenes involvement with this! I'll contact @Zenethen about it, and we'll see! :D
[Image: 6RpTZgI.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  EPIC ADVENTURE IS KNOCKING!!! Grogloki 18 2,710 03-03-2011, 11:44 AM
Last Post: Grogloki