Kreets

[-]
Latest Threads
"Is the CotH Forum Still Up...?"
Last Post: Geoni
12-11-2017 06:36 AM
» Replies: 28
» Views: 37048
RL Picture thread #2 (No vulgar this tim...
Last Post: Stealthscout
01-24-2017 02:42 PM
» Replies: 2491
» Views: 97256
Bingles' Feedback Thread
Last Post: Aethon
01-19-2017 01:32 AM
» Replies: 39
» Views: 40053
Sultanofswing29`s Introduction
Last Post: Sultanofswing29
09-18-2016 08:19 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 31554
Zyga21
Last Post: Maulbane
09-14-2016 07:32 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 25567

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Google AdStuff

Complaint About Being Denied.
Blackadder Wrote:
TwilightDisciple Wrote:
Blackadder Wrote:11 were blood elves...
And I'm sure 6 of which were secretly dragons. LOL

No, I think they were actually vampires :?

Both.
PM
This post may be late (as I see we're now talking about vampires) but I just wanted to say something for your consideration. Like it has been said by the GMs, consider the application process like a job interview. It's a really very good way to put it; imagine you're going into a job interview for a nice job you'd love to have with a great company. The interviewers might ask you questions like, "Where do you see yourself in five years?" or something you personally feel has nothing to do with the position you're applying for. But what any interviewer will tell you (and as Grakor has already said), is despite how you may feel about the questions being asked, what they are looking for is how you answer them and perhaps not the answer itself. Another way this should be treated like a job interview is to not disrespect or argue with the people involved in the screening process (ie. GMs), as it is in fact a privileged position to be a part of this server, just as it would be to be accepted for a certain great job you are hypothetically applying for. When you don't get the job, do you call that potential employer and complain about the interviewing process? No, you move on and find a new employer that will suit you better. Don't expect complaining about the rules will get you 'hired', either. More than likely you'll just cast yourself in a bad light when it is better to just move on and find something better suited to you.

One thing I have always seen in all of my experience with all RP servers, private or not, is that people forget that this is not their server. If there is something that is happening that a certain person doesn't agree with, they need to remember that this is someone else's creation that they have put hard work and time into, they have every right to approve or deny entry to anyone they choose, and that they can put in place any rules and ways to enforce those rules that they like. The best way to deal with a true complaint is to wait until you're a bit calmer about it and post a polite suggestion as to what you feel needs to be fixed and why, not make a big fuss over it. If a person truly feels that something is amiss and they cared about making their point heard, it should be done in a responsible and contrite manner. Not a hissy fit. Even in my short time here, I've seen that the GMs are responsible and care about the server, and if a true suggestion were to be made with support to back up why you are suggesting an improvement, I truly do believe they will take it into consideration.

Note: This post isn't directed at the original poster, just sharing my experiences and opinions.
[corners=forumbg forumbg-table][table=tablebg table1][thead][tr=][th=5]
Character Information
[/th][/tr][/thead][tbody][tr=bg1][td=1,]Name[/td][td=1,]Race[/td][td=1,]Class[/td][td=1,]Association[/td][td=1,]Status[/td][/tr][tr=bg2][td=1,]Lyra Dawnreaver[/td][td=1,]Sin'dorei[/td][td=1,]Mage[/td][td=1,]None[/td][td=1,]Alive[/td][/tr][tr=bg3][td=1,]Noelle Sophelia Payne[/td][td=1,]Human[/td][td=1,]Mage[/td][td=1,]None[/td][td=1,]Alive[/td][/tr][tr=bg3][td=1,]Eliana Grace Matthews[/td][td=1,]Human[/td][td=1,]Paladin[/td][td=1,]None[/td][td=1,]Alive[/td][/tr][tr=bg3][td=1,]Connie Fizzlebolt[/td][td=1,]Gnome[/td][td=1,]Rogue[/td][td=1,]None[/td][td=1,]Alive[/td][/tr][tr=bg3][td=1,][/tr][/tbody][/table][/corners][corners=forumbg forumbg-table][table=tablebg table1][thead][/thead][tbody][tr=bg1][/td][/tr][/tbody][/table][/corners]
PM
Hey, sorry to necro such a negative thread...

But everyone keeps talking about there being other Private RP servers, and my question is, "Where?" I am going through RP withdrawal like some others have been, and I wouldn't mind checking some out (Blood Elf vampires aside) while I wait for the server to come back up. I am especially doubtful about getting re-accepted (wasn't that active prior to the shutdown :( Had an approved profile though), so it would be nice to have a back-up plan in case I can't come back to CotH.

Thankies! :D
PM
Eliana Wrote:This post may be late (as I see we're now talking about vampires) but I just wanted to say something for your consideration. Like it has been said by the GMs, consider the application process like a job interview.

I'm not a GM! xD
[Image: badge.jpg]
Huh, I guess I am what my main is. o.O
PM
NarijikaOdasako Wrote:
Eliana Wrote:This post may be late (as I see we're now talking about vampires) but I just wanted to say something for your consideration. Like it has been said by the GMs, consider the application process like a job interview.

I'm not a GM! xD
Was that you? Oh. LOL I thought it was said by a GM in the announcements somewhere. :P Either way, a good point.
[corners=forumbg forumbg-table][table=tablebg table1][thead][tr=][th=5]
Character Information
[/th][/tr][/thead][tbody][tr=bg1][td=1,]Name[/td][td=1,]Race[/td][td=1,]Class[/td][td=1,]Association[/td][td=1,]Status[/td][/tr][tr=bg2][td=1,]Lyra Dawnreaver[/td][td=1,]Sin'dorei[/td][td=1,]Mage[/td][td=1,]None[/td][td=1,]Alive[/td][/tr][tr=bg3][td=1,]Noelle Sophelia Payne[/td][td=1,]Human[/td][td=1,]Mage[/td][td=1,]None[/td][td=1,]Alive[/td][/tr][tr=bg3][td=1,]Eliana Grace Matthews[/td][td=1,]Human[/td][td=1,]Paladin[/td][td=1,]None[/td][td=1,]Alive[/td][/tr][tr=bg3][td=1,]Connie Fizzlebolt[/td][td=1,]Gnome[/td][td=1,]Rogue[/td][td=1,]None[/td][td=1,]Alive[/td][/tr][tr=bg3][td=1,][/tr][/tbody][/table][/corners][corners=forumbg forumbg-table][table=tablebg table1][thead][/thead][tbody][tr=bg1][/td][/tr][/tbody][/table][/corners]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Eliana's post:
  • Edgar
PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  complaint abut kretul Adam255 35 1,264 07-07-2012, 01:05 PM
Last Post: Harmonic