The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Connecting to the Server
Hopefully this is an okay place for this thread but I am having an issue with connecting onto the server. I'm pretty sure it is because my current WoW is set up for 5.3 MoP and it need to be set down to Cata right? I'm not too sure how to downgrade my current edition or if there is a different way I would love some help. Thanks in advance!Beer
Normally you want to post stuff like this into the Tech support forum.

And in my personal opinion, you should install a separate version of WoW for Conquest and keep your original for retail WoW if you still play.

Go here;
http://www.conquestofthehorde.com/Thread...3-4a-15595

And you can install a new WoW folder for this server specifically, but in case you don't actually want to keep your retail folder, I can't say I know how to downgrade.
I believe it involves deleting certain data files and letting the launcher patch to a certain point.
If you fall down seven times, you get up eight.
Thank you a bunch! And I will be sure to post in the proper section next time! Thumbs up

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Reinstalled, trouble connecting c0rzilla 6 887 02-20-2010, 06:49 PM
Last Post: Sylaris
  Trouble connecting! jak13 5 894 02-15-2010, 03:39 AM
Last Post: Zunaj
  Having a problem with connecting! Altracia 6 1,246 11-02-2008, 02:46 PM
Last Post: Altracia