The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Connection Annoyance
[Image: errormessage.jpg]

I've been getting this error message... Not entirely sure how to go about this one. Could it be that its because I use the Trial Client of WoW? I didn't think that'd matter as I've used it to connect to free servers in the past...
Is the world in order not profit enough?

Turtles; a Gnomes best friend.
It means you don't have the right version. Just patch it to 4.1 and it should work.
[Image: Sig.jpg]
I had the message after patching too, I simply pressed the repair tool in the Wow folder and then replaced the Realmlist again. After that it worked just fine.
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

Hrmm I tried both of the above, I'm still receiving this same darned error message...

Does anyone know of any alternative non-trial downloads of the client? I think it has something to do with this trial Client thing I've got going on here.
Is the world in order not profit enough?

Turtles; a Gnomes best friend.
Search on http://thepiratebay.org/ the place all we pirates go, there you can download the UK, US, EU whatever version together with patches. You will need a torrent manager for it tough. Otherwise I think you can download at WoW´s homesites, but then you´d have to download the patches afterwards. You could of-course go an buy the game too;) that way you´ll even have a free month on live! unsure in what way that would be fun though...
And I think you can find it on the download section the forums.

PS; Pirate bay´s creator are Swedish! all hail the ingenuity of m...I mean Sweden! The site is pretty easy to work with.
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

Check the Downloads section.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Question - Questionnaire Uncertainty due to Connection ToxinDoctor 4 913 12-18-2010, 12:38 PM
Last Post: ToxinDoctor
  Hoping to resolve connection/patching issues Tammuril 5 1,209 03-13-2010, 08:17 AM
Last Post: Kretol
  Connection Query Kretol 6 1,543 12-13-2009, 06:36 AM
Last Post: Drust
  Connection Issue Anski 4 1,012 04-01-2009, 03:22 PM
Last Post: Anski
  Connection Error Relonor 6 1,373 03-28-2009, 01:03 PM
Last Post: Kretol