The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Connection issues?
I can log on to my account, but when it get to charcter selction screen it goes to the server selection screen... anyone else having simmilar issues?
YOU SHUT YOUR MOUTH WHEN YOUR TALKING TO ME!
The whole server is bud, its gonna take some time till its up and ready.

Sorry for the inconvinience, its Cressy's fault too btw.
But love to me is. When we are parted, we each feel the lack of the other half of ourselves. We are incomplete like a book in two volumes of which the first has been lost. That is what I think, to me, love is: incompleteness in absence.
:// I love her
Thats what I figured but I wanted to make sure of it =/
YOU SHUT YOUR MOUTH WHEN YOUR TALKING TO ME!
Qaza broke the server!
Anyway, it's been restarted. Things are in harmony once more.
*smiles innocently* I solemnly swear to stop pushing the laws of physics on the server.
[Image: Q1-1.png]

"We are here on earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different."
~Kurt Vonnegut
if i open wow, and type in my username and pass then it shows, incorrect information... anyone help please
Have you even bothered to read either the Wiki, sticky topic in Technical Support, or any topics in the Server Policies and Information forum? You may find an answer with some simple work on your part.

Also, locking this thread to prevent irrelevant bumping.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm having some issues with downloads, but I'll get on ASAP. franzmallalieu 2 730 06-25-2012, 09:36 AM
Last Post: Dae
  Slaving and Sensitive Issues Wuvvums 36 5,088 01-12-2012, 01:27 PM
Last Post: Harmonic
  Question - Questionnaire Uncertainty due to Connection ToxinDoctor 4 913 12-18-2010, 12:38 PM
Last Post: ToxinDoctor
  Wow Model Viewer issues. Bovel 0 574 12-03-2010, 12:54 PM
Last Post: Bovel
  Wiki Issues? puncturedwords 3 1,048 11-15-2010, 03:31 PM
Last Post: puncturedwords