The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Connor's Corrected Introduction (Sorry, forgot template! D:)
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:

Hello! My name is Connor Hall, I have been playing WoW for about... Hrm... 25 months now, and for 15 of these months I have been RPing, I think role play is a great why to exercise my imagination and I enjoy the relaxation and the fact it's like acting... But am good at it, onwards, I'm not exactly picky about my role play, but I prefare it to be out and about than being stuck in a city, and I have, and oftenly only role play with experienced role-players, since I wished to be very good at it from the start, so I would like to think it's rubbed off in my short time.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I'm from England, and I won't be moving, so therefore my only language is English and therefore I [b]fail[b] at Espanol. :>

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Well, I first learned about World of Warcraft from the TV show, South Park, and I thought the episode was well funny, so I thought it seemed like an interesting game, imagining all the adventures I could have... So three months later, on a rainy October day, I had convinced my dad (thanks dad!) to buy me WoW, and I have been playing it in bursts, going off it playing a PS3 game, and then back on.

What made you seek our server over others?:
My old server, Steamwheedle Cartel EU-side just didn't cut the slack anymore, there wasn't any exploration-type RP and thus I was very confined to Stormwind, and now I think it rather dull. so my friend, known as Twinkeltoes, recommended it for me, I took an interest and she explained that you were able to find role play at probably any corner of Azeroth 95% of the time.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I have always wished to explore the world when I was a small child, so it just has to be exploration role play to this day, it's so interesting, not knowing what lies beyond, finding historical artifacts and finding yourself in danger, etc. LOL

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favourite class... Hm, well, I've always adored the Warlock, just the fact that you hide in the lowliest corners of a city, and live in secrecy to survive. And mages, for their massive intellectual capability and exciting powers!
My favourite race would have to be either Dwarves or humans. Dwarves because they're extremely rugged, and wish to unearth the secrets of Azeroth and it's wonders, as well as their architecture and their awesomely repetitive drunkeness.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I hope it to have all sorts of role play, experienced role players as well as as much role play as possible in the far corners of Azeroth. Aswell as frequent role-play events with intriguing plots and in-depth player characters.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The rule on roleplaying: All players on this server are expected to be familiar with the history of Azeroth. While some of us take this to a level bordering on the encyclopedic, a working familiarity with basic timelines will suffice. In addition to this, all players are expected to have a character concept that makes sense within the context of Azerothian history. This concept should be readily communicable through the player's in-character words and actions, and players are expected to remain in character a majority of the time. Public character channels, such as /say, /emotes and /yell, in addition to any locale-specific chat channels (such as General, Trade and LocalDefense) should be in character (IC) as much as possible, but out of character (OOC) chat is permitted as long as it is clearly defined, such as by double parenthesis ((as such)). Guild channels will be defined by their guild leader.

This is because it will heavily ensure strength and interesting, realistic role play amongst the community of Conquest of the Horde.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
A young boy, no more than 16 at least, stands begging in a rainy street, begging his family to stay in Gilneas, he goes to his knees, tears streaming down his eyes, he whispers, "Mummy! No! I want to stay, we can be safe in Gilneas, please!" The dark-haired boy's mother stands dominantly over him, she says solemnly, "Sweeney, you'll have to chose, your family, or your kingdom, freedom or a cage, love... Or peace."

The young boy later moved out of Gilneas with his once rich family, yearning for his home, I can never return, he thinks mournfully to himself...

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I sincerely hope I will be able to join this god-like server,
Reguards, Connor! :wink:
I hope the story was long enough... :oops:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A Template Intro Werewolf 3 1,115 09-15-2013, 04:16 PM
Last Post: Altaine
  Re: Introduction w/ template! forsakenblade92 1 941 03-04-2012, 05:44 AM
Last Post: Loxmardin
  template Theheroclone 1 801 01-31-2012, 05:24 AM
Last Post: Loxmardin
  Connor's Intro CocaCola1872 2 652 11-07-2009, 11:53 AM
Last Post: CocaCola1872
  DarthCody's Introduction V.2 (Fits template now.) =D DarthCody 0 628 08-02-2009, 02:03 PM
Last Post: DarthCody