The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Connor's Intro
Hello!

I'm Connor, in real life. I've been playing World of Warcraft for two years now, and for 15 months of that I have discovered role play!

I have played a variety of character's, and have had very interesting RP with them. Such as joining in in archaeological digs in Howling Fjord for instance, and playing with a role-play family from the likes of Lordaeron; struggling to survive.

I'm not extremely picky of my role-play, I just role-play with those who are experienced and know the rules and they can go along with plots when it isn't public, day-today role-play. (I think both exploration, public and conflict RP are my area of talent.)
Anyway, concerning the before-bracket sentence, my old server; Steamwheedle Cartel EU-side just doesn't cut the slack publicly anymore, and all that I ever site in big towns and a few cities is silly, blunt and well, silly-teen-alike characters. And outside of towns and cities there isn't as much RP as there once was, so my friend recommended this server, saying that you could find RP in all corners of Azeroth, so you are not forced to be compacted to Stormwind.

All in all, I think it is time to see the light and join up for this server, and contribute to some extremely well thought-of and interesting role play!

Reguards, Connor. :wink:
I think you should check out the Introduction FAQ.
My Character List:

Mahhal Thunderhoof

[Image: MDJR.gif]
Hrm, right ignore this one! I've done the one with the template, sorry for the trouble! Heres the link if you'd like it: viewtopic.php?f=34&t=14066&p=86381#p86381

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Connor's Corrected Introduction (Sorry, forgot template! D:) CocaCola1872 1 1,057 11-08-2009, 07:22 AM
Last Post: CocaCola1872