The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Conquest Map
Spoiler:
[Image: Conquest%20Map%20-%20World.png]

UPDATED TO CURRENT AZEROTH MAP

This is going to be mostly a map to depict key points, cities, and eventually conflict areas that might or might not be captured within our own storyline progression.

So what makes this map more special than the regular maps you see around?
-Lore friendly. I hope to at least remove those annoying jagged parts, squeeze in places like Alterac Valley into the overworld map, add certain unmentioned parts of the map like Hasic or some other lore areas not in the game.

-It's ours! Hopefully, when we get to progressing the story and the inevitable factions or threat factions roll on, we'll see how our map progresses with factions taking over key points, forts and towns. Most maps just pinpoint Horde, Alliance then neutral factions. I hope to flesh that out to include major threat factions like Scourge, Dark Horde, The Twilights, the fledgling Troll Empire, the Trade Coalition, among others.

I'll also pinpoint custom RP locations GMs might have created. It's a good guide to base your RP in. It's basically the CoTH google map. Hope to eventually have these as a Guide, but for now its a work in progress. You're all welcome to suggest stuff, though. Especially for your own factions like Defias-controlled areas, etc. I hope however, that people don't abuse this map to suddenly storm or attack a warlock or a cult's hideout (Ahempaladinsahem)
[Image: 2r3hym9.png]
Main Characters:
Riggs Ravenhook - Swarmy Old Goblin Thief and Corporate Nuisance
Gorudo Goldforge - Goldforge Clan Remnant and Ranger
Turic Carsten - Stormwind Regular

http://diethe.deviantart.com/
If I can make a couple of suggestions:

Put the full-size map in a spoiler, and perhaps include just the plain link above or below said spoiler for people who want to view the map off-site. And if you can, make a thumbnail of the map and include in the post. The spoiler, most importantly, so we don't immediately stretch the page when entering the thread. :3

Otherwise, this looks great.
Done. Anyway, I also plan on adding several other buildings and stuff into settlements. It is a lore map, after all. Also, uploaded Kalimdor.

When I'm done I'll probably update the locations page in the wiki to make it easier to access as well as have decent thumbnails.
Main Characters:

Pst, you forgot the night elf druid enclave in Twilight Grove.

Awesome work, though. Adds a further note of CotH's world being "alive".
[Image: tumblr_nfm4t0FZcT1rtcd58o1_r1_500.gif]
I like this map. I just had ooooone tiny lil' question. I noticed these white Horde symbols on the map and I was wondering if that is an error or another faction who happen to have the same symbol? And this map has made me notice Azshara looked like a sideways Horde symbol
I will not be forgotten. This is my time to shine. I've got the scars to prove it. Only the strong survive. I'm not afraid of dying. Everyone has their time. Life never favored weakness.

Welcome to the pride!
The white is likely Old Horde. The villain faction still fighting the Second War and such.
[Image: tumblr_nfm4t0FZcT1rtcd58o1_r1_500.gif]
Spoiler:
[Image: Conquest%20Map%20-%20World.png]

Now with more consolidation and a bit colder.
Main Characters:

It feels good to see TB kept up to date.

Also, nice job on the maps over all there Diethe! I'm diggin' it!
Do you have what it takes to join the Fighting Blues?
Do you have what it takes to defend your homeland?
Will you stand up in defense of the innocent? The weak?
Will you stand up in defense of Justice and the Law?

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRVE3uy8TjirssygDEKMi2...Ia13_WYQpw]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dear Conquest of the Horde, HolyHound 8 1,926 12-08-2010, 08:24 PM
Last Post: Alicu
  Raids on Conquest of the Horde? Rikhard 32 4,548 06-21-2010, 09:54 PM
Last Post: Saintraven
  My simple thanks for Conquest of the Horde! jak13 6 1,077 03-02-2010, 12:22 PM
Last Post: Dilly
  The now for real forums! Chronicles of Conquest! Brutalskars 0 705 02-19-2010, 09:41 PM
Last Post: Brutalskars
  Conquest of the Horde, TL;DR Harmonic 5 1,134 08-28-2009, 02:35 PM
Last Post: Renown0