The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Consistent WowErrors
So I've been trying to fix this problem myself for a quite a while now, and I've finally given up.
Halp would be appreciated.
SO:
WowErrors. Same problem as this viewtopic.php?f=56&t=19600 , only I sometimes get into the actual game before it ends.
So far, I've tried:
1. Clearing cache. No dice.
2. Reinstalling. Same result, but lets me move around for a bit first, until I try to do something. Then boom, error/crash.
3. Disabling all addons. Nup.
4. Using site tool to teleport character. Lets me move around fine, with a big "COULDN'T LOAD BLIZZARD_COMBATLOG: DISABLED." message, and then crashes with the same WowError whenever I try to talk/cast/mount/whatever.
5. Changing realmlist on my retail folder, from back when we were on different versions. No luck, but then I can log into retail with no issues both before I change the list, and after I change it back.
6. Restarting my computer. Should've done that first, but still nothing.
I'm out of ideas. If anyone has some advice, I would love to hear it.
Thanks in advance.
Are you logging in with a Hunter that has his pet out?

If so, use the unstucker on the site. It will automatically dismiss your pet. The bad news is, your pet will be dead, and trying to revive him will automatically give you an instant WoW error. Hunter pets are the latest bug at Emu, it seems.
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
I am a hunter. I might've had my pet out. Never used it much.
Checking.
Edit:
I love you. Problem solved.
Yay! I actually helped with a technical issue. First time. LOL
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
To note, this should actually be a moot point, now. The issue should be fixed. Try taking out your pet!