The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Cooking in Arathi Basin
I don't know if this topic has come up before but I haven't found a thread that relates to what I'm asking so I made a new one.

I was wondering if you could put a cooking area in Arathi Basin with all of the other professions. Somewhere other cooks and I could go to for the supplies we might need in our endeavors and maybe a way to collect all of the recipes in the game, as most of the quests and events you get most recipes from probably don't work. So basically, a vendor full of cooking supplies for all the stuff, and a vendor for all the recipes.

Just throwing this idea out there...

Also, the quest to get to Artisan (225 - 300) cooking is bugged and I can't accept the quest... just in case you weren't already aware.

Thank you for your time.
"It is an undeniable and may I say fundamental quality of Roleplayers that when faced with extinction...
every alternative is preferable." ~RvB
Not a bad suggestion at all! We'll see about how possible it is to do this. Keep in mind that the NPC will most likely not carry EVERY recipe, just the ones that aren't already sold on vendors (much like the other crafting vendors in Shatterspear).
[Image: Q1-1.png]

"We are here on earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different."
~Kurt Vonnegut
Thanks! If you need it I can get you the item IDs off of a gm handbook I've been using on other private server. Thanks for taking the time to consider this. :D
"It is an undeniable and may I say fundamental quality of Roleplayers that when faced with extinction...
every alternative is preferable." ~RvB

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cooking Skaar 2 712 08-20-2010, 12:15 PM
Last Post: Skaar
  Cooking, where art thou? Thayan 0 579 04-15-2010, 06:40 AM
Last Post: Thayan
  A new merchant for Arathi garrett 10 1,790 12-07-2009, 08:21 PM
Last Post: Judgernaut
  Arathi Mobs Maxwell 4 881 08-20-2009, 12:52 PM
Last Post: Zason
  Cooking/Fishing bugs and requests Maeven 2 739 01-05-2008, 11:13 AM