The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Corpse Dust, Corpse Dust everywhere.
@ Kretol;

Could Corpse dust be added to one of the vendors on GMI? Supposedly the need for it was removed with one of the patches, but the requirement on the spell is in-game. It has however, already been removed from vendors and the Glyph "Raise Dead" no longer removes the requirement. (They stupidedly did update that. Its like they forgot to remove the reagent from the spell, but did remove it from all the reagent vendors.)

I thought going unholy fixed it, but apparently it now consumes 2 instead of 1. (Or maybe it already did before, it consumes it at least.)

http://www.wowhead.com/spell=46584/raise-dead - Requires it, even though it doesn't state it. (After you go unholy that is. You don't see it now, but in-game it has the requirement on it before picking Unholy as talent tree.)

http://www.wowhead.com/item=37201 - Corpse dust.

Or hell, maybe I don't know how DK's work. I got six dust left and haven't found it at a single vendor in-game. (Only obtained that thanks to a GM to begin with. =\ )
It does take two to cast it each time, unholy or not. There is a vendor in Silvermoon City that carries it.
The true test of his choice lies forward.
— The story of the Silithian.

See life through shades of silver.
I see! Then I propose we kidnap this unholy individual so it may serve both sides of the war.

Event starts at 7' Raid on Silvermoon for the precious corpse dust.
DID YOU KNOW, THAT I STOLE ALL THE CORPSE DUST ALREADY?
Perhaps it is your imperfection that which grants you free will, that allows you to persevere against cosmically calculated odds. You prevailed where the Titans' own perfect creations have failed.

- Algalon, The Observer
I agree with this post. I know of the SMC vendor, I am sure there are others, more Alliance friendly vendors too. I also realized that cute little robot vendor, Jeeves, sells them too.

Sent from galaxy S1, using browser.
I will not be forgotten. This is my time to shine. I've got the scars to prove it. Only the strong survive. I'm not afraid of dying. Everyone has their time. Life never favored weakness.

Welcome to the pride!