The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Corys2`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well my name is Cory, I have played Rolepay since I was 10, which I can't get enough of. I usually hop around game to game. By 'hopping' I mean by playing a game frequently for about a good 3 months and then switch off to a new game and repeat. It's not a good cycle but when I find a good game or good people, even when I leave I will definatly come back. Or just stay with them and pop in now and then to play with them while im on a new game.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from U.S.A. My main language is English but right now im learning French.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Well since I was a kid when my friends were all 'hyped' about it, I decided to check it out and joined about 2 weeks after starting date. But throught my time through World of Wacraft I have taken long mesurable breaks going from 3 months to a year.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I found you by looking on google. I really have been wanting to find a good RP server to have emerce and deep roleplay with people who understand and know what their doing. It's not the quantity of roleplayers it's the Quality. 50 roleplayers are usless if they don't understand at least the 'Basics' of roleplay. Ive never had a trouble of getting into roleplay. Ever since I was a kid I'd love to roleplay in any game.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I always like a crowd of roleplayers. But if I had to choose between a crowd of new rp'rs to a small group of experienced rp'rs, I would choose the small group any day. I like rp's with a good deep, rich story line. What's a story without the lore? History is a great thing to set up in a roleplay, it builds the character, experiences, ther personailty, their decisions present day, basicly it builds everything. By having a backround of good lore that makes the story more fun and knowledgeable. Im a wildcard when it comes to Rp's. Following someones rp is usualy what I do even though I can lead sometimes, if need be I will. But mainly I'd like to experience other peoples imagination.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Honestly right 'now' It's the Worgen Death Knight. And yeah I know what your thinking, 'Oh yeah the only reason he says worgen is because it's the newest thing, tipical.' but really I have always liked the lore and history of 'those' type of people. an example is when they first put up that raid, Kharazan, when I first went through it and saw it I said "How did it get there?" "Why did it get there, how did those people die, what happened there, how did it happen, when did it happen, what was it like before, who did it?" Thats what I first look at when I see or hear something new. The lore is my favorite thing about roleplay. It used to befor my race Orc Death Knight. I haven't had past the Orc or Death Knight, except when I used to be a hunter Orc before Wraith of the Litch King came out.

What are your expectations of this server?:
That I may be able to express my ways on roleplay appropriately and experience the great idea and imagination others have to offer.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
"A mature player knows better than to get involved in a confrontation with someone who is griefing them or engaging in some other irritating behavior."
^ Quote by writer of Conquest of the Horde rules.

I think that is very important, reactions and emotions drive and create the roleplay and connection between players when they emmirce in a fantasy experience shaped by their imaginiations combind creating a fun fake reality that both can express themselves in. People who don't respond as you expect them to might effect you emotionally on what you have built yourself up on, by respect and maturity of a good knowlagible roleplayer you need to know when and where to support them on their ideas, or when to tell the respectfully that that is not what you expected and see how you can work together to see eachothers views on the rp. By doing this you help yourselves tocreate a more functional and enjoyable roleplaying experience. This is a big one in my book.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
This is a Biography set from one of my older characters from when I was about 10. Please note that this was a basis for a character I played for about a year in Gmod. His name is Brom and I made his biography as a diary peice.

Dear Diary, This is my first note to you since the Matron Ava gave me you to write my story in. Right now I'm nine and still in the Hargin Orphanage, but the kids here are nice and the Matron gives us new toys every week. Sometimes I get lonely without my parents here...I hope my new parents will keep me for good next time. The Matron just called for toy time so I'll write to you when I'm ten!
Page 1.

Dear Diary, I'm now ten and I still haven't been adopted. Most of my friends were adopted last year; I wish some family would take me in. I'm one of the smartest of kids anyway, besides Felix of course. He's a bookworm, whatever that is. I hope the new Matron that is taking over the orphanage is as nice as Matron Ava. Well I'll write to you again when... um, when I'm adopted. Well, if I'm not in the end, then I'll write to you when I leave the orphanage.
Page 2.

Dear Diary, Finally I'm being adopted! Some man came in today named 'Count Raymond' and adopted me and Lucy (Lucy is another new orphan- I mean was, she is eleven and a nice person to talk to if your sad). Wait, I forgot to tell you I'm thirteen! Yeah, my first year as a teenager and I'm adopted, what are the odds! Well I'll talk to you again when I'm fifteen, by then I should have loads of things to tell about my new family.
Page 3.

Dear Diary, My 'family' is conceived of a selfish man, who just adopted me and Lucy to serve as his Butler and Maid for his unstaffed Mansion. I recently found out that the Count's prized possession he talks about with his guests is some chaotic armor that was passed down from his ancestors, with some special sword called 'Orchestra' or 'Orestra', whatever. Also, I'm fifteen now, just like I said I would be I last wrote to you. My next entry will be when I'm seventeen.
Page 4.

Dear Diary, The Count is in some sort of Demonic cult that I just discovered... I told the local guard. I'm so nervous, I hope they don't do anything drastic. I'll pack tonight, the guard will probably arrest the Count and then take me in as a witness... who knows what that cult has done or what they would do to someone who killed one of their members. Damn, I wish I never followed the Count on his midnight errand he lied about... Since Lucy knows nothing she can't be blamed. I'll write to you in the morning when I leave, and then leave you here for the world to see my incomplete story.
Page 5.

Dear Diary, Everything went wrong... I'm now in the woods after running 2 miles or so from the mansion. When I woke up the guard was assaulting the mansion and killed Lucy. I didn't even see the Count as I escaped. On my way out of the mansion, I stole the Count's prized armor and weapon. I can use it if I get in trouble with bandits or, unfortunately, the guard. I need to resolve this, tomorrow I will head into town to turn myself in. I just hope that they will end me before that Cult does.
Page 6.

Dear Diary, It seems the world is falling apart. When I went into town or what was left, it was... burned to the ground. From the ruins it seemed like the Cult had to do with the slaughter. I could tell by the demonic signs left behind on the smoldering bricks of what used to be houses. Now that the guard and town is gone, I need to find the cult and make sure I have no enemies that will follow me after I leave this sorrowful place. I'll write to you after I have visited the Sanctuary where the Count met the other Cultists.
Page 7.

Dear Ignorant Diary, When I visited the Cultist's 'lair' they were there worshipping the god Cyric. I put on the armor before I entered and armed myself, with what I know now as Obscura from the carving of its name at the base of the blade. When I put it on I felt empowered, and I was. As I entered, the cultists fought back when I slew them. The armor was useless against their dark magic; I was lucky the sword's power proved itself. After barely killing them, I went to their worshipping altar and I could-can... Hear the voice of the god Cyric. He has told me ways to dominate all in my path by praising him, and using his powers in this ancient armor and sword. Now as I leave you here for the world to read I head east with Cyric as my overseer. -Brom
Page 8.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
You can find some of my earlier work at, http://aeria.omgforum.net/u176
(Registration Required)
Sorry about the Registration, not my call.
Welcome welcome!

If you haven't already, please read our rules, policies, FAQs, and take a gander at our Wiki. I look forward to seeing you on the server and be sure to /join chat upon entering, thank you! If you have any questions feel free to ask here or PM me. I'd be more than glad to help.