The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

CotH-Cataclysm: Official
So, for now, Cataclysm is the 'official' server of the... well, server. Community. However you want to refer to it as! As folks have noticed, all characters start at level 60. Approved characters of Grunt players still get their level-up (to 85 now), and they can still do the quest in the OOC zone for monies (though less than before). One potential use for the money is to be used to purchase a mostly-complete set of gear for your class/spec, and you can use .addrp items as sources for displays to put onto your real gear. Unfortunately, the client has restrictions built-in, so even if I change it in the code we cannot feasibly change how it works.

For folks that may have gotten a Winter Veil Gift this past year, feel free to submit a ticket and we'll re-add the item/title/etc. when possible. We're still in the process of opening up some new RP locations, so keep an eye out in the Custom RP Locations subforum for news regarding them.

I would suggest to check the world and see what quests or dailies are possible. If there's no reliable income sources available (such as the AT dailies), I may create some myself.
Woohoo!
Thaaank youuu~
@Kretol, have you changed around the ports needed to connect to the server? I spent some time to get into it, but now I'm getting the 'Logging into Game Server' --> nothing message once more. Though, that's the CotH-CataTC server. Not sure if that's the right one, but it's the only one online.
[Image: RtK7PiZ.png]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U39kfgjuie4[/youtube]
I will not be forgotten. This is my time to shine. I've got the scars to prove it. Only the strong survive. I'm not afraid of dying. Everyone has their time. Life never favored weakness.

Welcome to the pride!
What about previous Winter's Veil gifts?
(04-25-2013, 02:02 AM)Scout Wrote: What about previous Winter's Veil gifts?

Or if you've managed to be here for a few years but never got a prize? :<
Winter's Veil 2012 gifts are available for re-adding. However, prizes won during events or auctions are not. Please create a ticket in-game or a PD thread to reclaim your WV'12 prize.

(If you never got one, you'll need to wait for this year's WV :( )
[Image: 0f084241-4e8f-4ebc-9f46-e942e4c544a8_zps7e42bd8f.jpg]
Hello. What do you mean by "alt server" when you say the backup is still on Wrath? Is the Wrath build still accessible?
The WOTLK server will be up for a certain amount of time and is going to be used as a backup just in case something goes wrong with the cata server.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cataclysm Profiles Kretol 39 8,357 04-22-2013, 06:09 AM
Last Post: Krilari
  Concerning Cataclysm Grakor456 123 21,855 04-20-2013, 09:57 AM
Last Post: CappnRob
  Cataclysm Mikain 19 5,329 09-02-2009, 03:29 AM
Last Post: Harmonic