The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

CotH Census (Post-WotLK)
We're trying to get the wiki a little more organized, and here's how you can help!

This only applies to APPROVED AND LEVELED characters that are listed on the PROFILES PAGE IN THE WIKI. If your character isn't approved and leveled, it's not in the wiki, and is therefore not cluttering up the page.

If you aren't playing an approved character that has been listed in the wiki anymore, please tell us so! You can use this thread to do it.

Dead characters will be moved to the "Deceased"category, and characters that haven't died but are simply retired (gone off wandering the woods, player isn't playing anymore, player has too many alts to keep track of, etc.) will be moved to the "MIA (Missing In Action)" category.

Neither of these types of profiles will be deleted--your information is still safe and intact, and if you choose to bring back a MIA character, just say so in this thread!

Example:

Quote:Joe - Deceased
Maryanne - MIA
Larry - Back from the Bermuda Triangle, please remove from MIA

Also, PLEASE check out the actual Character Profiles wiki and REPLY TO THIS THREAD if there is an inactive character there.

Think of it this way: The Character Profiles wiki is kind of like the RP Yellow Pages. Players who are just getting started, and want to know what characters they may run into, or who they may want to seek out, will likely go to the wiki first (heck, we encourage them to do so). We owe it to them to keep that page up-to-date, so they aren't disappointed when they start asking about a character, only to find that someone got them approved, played them for a week, and it's been months since anyone's seen them.

Also...

Kurion Wrote:I love the text you put in the deceased character page on the wiki. Qaza how many phrases for dead can you think of?

Qaza Wrote:Off the top of my head, or with a bit of effort?

*ahem*
Off the top of my head:
Fully retired, condition non-conducive to life, blinking for an excessively long amount of time, dead as a door nail, plant fertilizer, pushing up daisies, singing with the choir, dead, iced, sleeping with the fishes, curtains, kicked it, kicked the bucket, cashed in their chips, gone to God/Jesus/deity of your choice, in their final resting place, six feet deep, sleeping with their boots on, belly up, tits up, passed away, passed on, deceased, no more, enjoying eternal rest.

With effort?
I point you to these gentlemen. And if that's not enough, there's always this.

So! Let's keep on the subject: If any of these apply to your character, or if you simply aren't playing them any more, say so here! There's no shame in saying that you've decided to focus on other characters!
[Image: Q1-1.png]

"We are here on earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different."
~Kurt Vonnegut
This data comes from the APPROVED and ACTIVE profiles on the wiki. That means if the character is MIA, dead, or still in the approval process, they weren't counted.

And away we go!

Races!

Horde

* Orc - 6
* Troll - 6
* Tauren - 1
* Forsaken - 4
* Blood Elf - 8

Alliance

* Human - 7
* Night Elf - 3
* Gnome - 1
* Dwarf - 2
* Draenei - 1

Classes!

* Warrior - 17
* Hunter - 1
* Mage - 3
* Warlock - 5
* Druid - 0
* Paladin - 2
* Priest - 2
* Rogue - 6
* Shaman - 1
* Death Knight - 2

Names! (First letter of in-game name)

A- 6 B- 0 C- 0 D- 4 E- 1 F- 1 G- 5 H- 3 I- 1 J- 1 K- 1 L- 3 M- 1

N- 1 O- 1 P- 0 Q- 0 R- 4 S- 1 T- 0 U- 1 V- 2 W- 0 X- 1 Y- 0 Z- 1

Total characters currently in the Profiles section: 39

Once again, if you have a character listed in the Character Profiles that is dead or MIA, LET ME KNOW HERE! Same goes for if you see a name in there of a character who belongs to someone else that is MIA.

Characters in the MIA section: 0

Characters in the Dead section: 0

Fun fact: Going by the numbers here, there's a very good chance that your character is a Blood Elf or Human warrior that has a name that starts with A.

"We are here on earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different."
~Kurt Vonnegut
The Census has been updated with the current approved profiles on the wiki!

~Kurt Vonnegut
Zalan is dead! Not sure if he might get resurrected or decapitated or experimented on or whatever. Please move the profile accordingly.
ಠ_ಠ : Like Fo Fi Cops.
Adios, Zalan! *salutes*

~Kurt Vonnegut
Simon the Undead was killed and is now Dead, please mark him acordingly, I would greatly appretiate it.
Simon is now marked as re-dead.

~Kurt Vonnegut
Vael is Dead.

*Only roleplayed him for two days.. But, i died twice, Trekking through Stranglethorn. That teaches me not to go through stranglethorn below level 30, ;S*

(Sorry, I misread... I thought it was for people who's characters weren't accepted... Sorry..)
Er... okay. He wasn't even an accepted character or on the wiki anyway.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DAMN THIS COMMENT IS FANCY
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
And just a note, I'm not sure if this is what you mean, but in my eyes your stating that your character simply died ingame?

You only need to say if your (approved) character has died In Character.
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
Clarified the OP a bit, now we can get the thread back on track!

~Kurt Vonnegut
I forgot to do this.

Chaundre is dead.

The end.
[Image: anigif_mobile_9893b2566588ab845c7985f71769a9f2-7.gif]
Valyr is dead! Huzzah!
[Image: walrus_family_affair-2.gif]
"The time has come," the walrus said, "to talk of many things: Of shoes and ships - and sealing wax - of cabbages and kings" - Lewis Carrol
Gregori was assassinated. That is all, please move accordingly. :)
Do you have what it takes to join the Fighting Blues?
Do you have what it takes to defend your homeland?
Will you stand up in defense of the innocent? The weak?
Will you stand up in defense of Justice and the Law?

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRVE3uy8TjirssygDEKMi2...Ia13_WYQpw]

All three have been sent on a one-way trip to Valhalla.

~Kurt Vonnegut

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  (Follow up post) Furbolg Samlock 1 838 03-07-2014, 08:25 PM
Last Post: FlyingSquirrel
  Sol Sez: Post-Cata Projects! Sol 10 2,225 04-25-2013, 05:30 AM
Last Post: Sol
  Post-Meet and Greet Discussion Loxmardin 13 2,523 11-08-2012, 03:40 PM
Last Post: Piken
  WYSIWYG post editor test! Kretol 30 5,247 06-27-2012, 07:45 AM
Last Post: Piroska
  Race Census 4/15/12 Yau 26 4,244 04-17-2012, 08:20 AM