Forums
Wiki
Rules
FAQs
Events Calendar
Downloads

[-]
Latest Threads
You are a fond memory. Good night, CoTH...
Last Post: svempagunnar
09-14-2022 01:12 AM
» Replies: 42
» Views: 92238
Where Are You Now?
Last Post: Tales23
11-24-2020 06:53 PM
» Replies: 16
» Views: 805
What is glistening
Last Post: Xigo
08-17-2020 10:19 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 6287
You Can't Go Home Again
Last Post: Scout
03-15-2019 09:24 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4472
"Years of Service" Awards
Last Post: Maulbane
05-26-2018 09:58 PM
» Replies: 100
» Views: 3777

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

CotH Video Project!
Hey everyone! So, I've been thinking about making an awesome CotH music video for quite some time now and I believe the time has come to act on it! However, it is not for promotional purposes. Just a fun little project to express my thank-yous to the server and everyone in it!

By now your wondering why I've decided to post this on the forums; well, the answer is simple. I want your help!

I urge you to sift through your screenshots folder and find some funny or just cool stuff! If you just so happen to have any video clips; those are most wanted also! I'm not quite sure there's a way submit these over the forums so for now I will have you submit these via email to Stormgald.CotH(@)Gmail.com.

Please be sure to make your videos and pictures 'files' by clicking the "Attatch a file" option in your mail composition box so I can download them! (If your email does not have an "attach a file" option written it should appear as a little paper clip icon.)

You are more than welcome to submit your ideas as well! I'm pretty firm on the current background music I have as it fits the message I am trying to send perfectly, but you are still welcomed to show me a few songs. I will listen to them.

Thanks guys! I can't wait to get crackin' on it so submit now!!

Updates:
Stormgald Wrote:Just an update! I've barely even started the project and I cannot move on until I have more submissions! So, please, I really need those screenshots! If you don't have one, take one! Your screenshot doesn't have to be funny or silly or anything. Just of your main or favorite character. Or maybe even a group of characters! You can simply post them in a spoiler on the forums and I will right click and save them! Though, you will still have to email me any videos you may have of CotH. Maybe a fun event or something. If you wish to private message me your screenshot to keep it a sekrit until the video launch, please do! That would make it much more fun!

P.s. If any of you have any screenshots from pre-restart CotH, they are most wanted! Especially if they are of the Sin'sholai events and the like.
Chieftain Muyoh Wolftotem - Chieftain of the Wolftotem Tribe
Wish you luck with that! Unfortunately, I don't have any screenshots or clips that are funny or entertaining enough for a music video, but if something comes up accidentally, I will make sure to send it. :)
You do that! And thanks for a response!
Abstergo. . .My mortal enemy.
[Image: 293D4BE4-7170-4C2A-B8BF-7EA572513EBD.jpg]
Spoiler:
[Image: Lazuri65.png]
PM
>:) Want to know a sekrit? Look in here. --->
Spoiler:
Stormgald is a Templar. For srs, his ancestors can be traced back to the Knights Templar.
So. How're you holding up? I heard you invented The Animus. How good for you. I think I'll buy one and relive the moment we invented the portal gun before you did again and again and again. And then I'l laugh and laugh and laugh.
Spoiler:
PM
Animus > Portnub Gun
Abstergo WINS! My ancestor was once a Knight Templar Also!

Here´s a SS of me, you might be able to use it.

Spoiler:
[Image: wowscrnshot051111151735.jpg]
PM
I don't know who mt ancestors were, but I'm sure they were awesome. Like God or soemthing. . . .Actually, recalling what my father told me once, one of my ancestors was a viking. Roar!

On topic, though. I'll look through my folders and see if I can find some Aperture Science Moment Capture Depictions, or in layman's terms, screenshots.
Spoiler:
PM
Just an update! I've barely even started the project and I cannot move on until I have more submissions! So, please, I really need those screenshots! If you don't have one, take one! Your screenshot doesn't have to be funny or silly or anything. Just of your main or favorite character. Or maybe even a group of characters! You can simply post them in a spoiler on the forums and I will right click and save them! Though, you will still have to email me any videos you may have of CotH. Maybe a fun event or something. If you wish to private message me your screenshot to keep it a sekrit until the video launch, please do! That would make it much more fun!

P.s. If any of you have any screenshots from pre-restart CotH, they are most wanted! Especially if they are of the Sin'sholai events and the like.
Dug up as much material as I could and put it in one album on Photobucket.

Since there are many characters that aren't mine here... I hope you guys don't mind I uploaded thos SS.
Sorry for the double post, but I updated the album with three pretty funny photos of Ventus' fan club... check 'em out! LOL

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Project Necrim Zenethen 2 347 08-06-2014, 12:50 PM
Last Post: Zenethen
  Video on Creativty Xigo 0 128 07-28-2013, 11:19 AM
Last Post: Xigo
  The state of video games these days SpiralLateralus 18 686 08-26-2012, 12:10 PM
Last Post: dastmo
  Creepiest video ever. FlyingSquirrel 8 312 06-18-2012, 11:21 AM
Last Post: FlyingSquirrel
  I found the best video on the internet. Roxas65 9 409 07-12-2011, 02:04 PM
Last Post: Reese