The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Court Date: April Sixth, 03:00 PM EDT
Come one come all, after much shifting, sliding, and soliciting the trial has finally been set for this Sunday! Come to the Dwarven District, in the North East corner. You'll find a great Dwarven Hall just North of the trams. This will be the court room, and just outside will be the hanging gallows! Sunday, 3:00 PM EDT, that's 12:00 noon for the west coasters! For information on the trial and execution, please see the links below. Siv's being tried for murder and arson, that's the short of it.

The event that started it all - http://www.conquestofthehorde.com/forum/...=18&t=1606
The preparations for an escape - http://www.conquestofthehorde.com/forum/...=19&t=1661

(Edited for spelling by Qaza. Shh!)
You can't wax that.
This trial is going to be awesome.
[Image: glarfieldiator_gif_2_by_el_cid_84-d5ebmb1.gif]
It will! But i'll be around an hour late :( So should I still go?
Please still stop by. The trial itself might probably take more than an hour. And, if not, you may make it for the execution! There's also the possiblity of delay if any key players are late.
˜★Sketch Blog
I see what you did there Qaza

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Server Restart Date Grakor456 66 15,294 09-05-2011, 02:51 PM
Last Post: Sadron
  Tentative Restart Date: July 31st Kretol 20 4,469 07-27-2010, 03:52 PM
Last Post: Wedny