The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "" - Line: 1584 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1584 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/functions_post.php 203 usergroup_displaygroup
/showthread.php 1118 build_postbit
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 1588 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1588 errorHandler->error_callback
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 1588 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "useravatar" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(934) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(934) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/functions_post.php 934 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "userstars" - Line: 11 - File: inc/functions_post.php(934) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(934) : eval()'d code 11 errorHandler->error_callback
Warning [2] Undefined array key "" - Line: 1584 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1584 errorHandler->error_callback
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "useravatar" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(934) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(934) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error_callback
Warning [2] Undefined array key "userstars" - Line: 11 - File: inc/functions_post.php(934) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(934) : eval()'d code 11 errorHandler->error_callback
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Crafting recipes being added
In order to make certain nearly impossible tasks possible, and to encourage the use of trade skills for the creation of RP suits and the like, Kretol and I have been adding vendors to Shatterspear which will sell certain recipes for the crafting professions. Right now, Tailoring, Leatherworking, and Enchanting are all complete, and I do intend to have Blacksmithing, Engineering, Jewelcrafting, and Alchemy all up as well (I will likely be doing one or two vendors a day until they are all complete.)

What will be on the vendors? Any recipe that is:

1. A world drop, meaning a drop that can randomly occur on any mob within a certain level range. This is too random, and there are simply too few players, for these sorts of recipes to turn up with any sort of frequency.
2. A drop off of a raid mob or boss. These are not soloable and would take too long to get even if they were.

What will NOT be on the vendors? Any recipe that is:

1. Already vendor-sold by some other merchant. Don't be lazy, go fly where you need to go.
2. A recipe that drops off of a specific world or 5-man mob. All 5-mans are soloable with Gift/Wrath, so that isn't an excuse. We do want at least *some* effort to be put into trade skills, after all, and with drop rates multiplied on the server most shouldn't be too painful to get if you know what to kill.

Others will be taken case-by-case. I have decided to not put up the recipes that drop from Knot Thimblejack's Chest, for example, since Dire Maul is soloable. I have put up certain recipes that are largely only available during certain holiday events on Live (such as the Gloves of the Greatfather, the Festival Suit, and the Winter's Might enchant.)

Any comments, problems, concerns, etc. can be posted here.
<3
Some instances i.e. DM, though soloable... are bugged beyond belief. For example. DM north for example... players will not be able to get past Guard Fengus because the door is strangely un-openable even with the key from the chest.

I'll try looking at the other instances to see whats what... but yesh, DM north I know for a fact is bugged up.
"Love's not a mystery... It's everything"
Quote:Grakor456 wrote:
2. A recipe that drops off of a specific world or 5-man mob. All 5-mans are soloable with Gift/Wrath, so that isn't an excuse. We do want at least *some* effort to be put into trade skills, after all, and with drop rates multiplied on the server most shouldn't be too painful to get if you know what to kill.

A bit off topic, but hasn't gift/wrath been removed? My characters and Vani's seemed to have poofed.

Others will be taken case-by-case. I have decided to not put up the recipes that drop from Knot Thimblejack's Chest, for example, since Dire Maul is soloable. I have put up certain recipes that are largely only available during certain holiday events on Live (such as the Gloves of the Greatfather, the Festival Suit, and the Winter's Might enchant.)

I went to farm up Arcanoweave patterns and the largest problem is that:

1.) The Sentinels are at full health and therefore a little tricky and
2.) The trash mobs sort of disappear right when you get to Dahliah and Soccothrates. This eliminates a few sentinels and paired with the fact that, for some reason, there are a few sentinel spawns missing, I don't foresee the farm being any great joy. :)

Just a heads up, really.
Quote:AIRs wrote:

A bit off topic, but hasn't gift/wrath been removed? My characters and Vani's seemed to have poofed.
Yes and no. They were removed from all characters when I changed their itemIDs for easier reference and backup whenever I may need to change databases or anything like that. Therefore, all ya need to do is just ask a GM for a new Gift/Wrath when you see one on. ;)
One thing I've considered is going through and upping the drop percentage for the really tedious dropped recipes. Of course, it'd be tedious enough just doing that, hence why I've still been only considering it. ;)
Quote:mrsmarsh wrote:
I went to farm up Arcanoweave patterns and the largest problem is that:

1.) The Sentinels are at full health and therefore a little tricky and
2.) The trash mobs sort of disappear right when you get to Dahliah and Soccothrates. This eliminates a few sentinels and paired with the fact that, for some reason, there are a few sentinel spawns missing, I don't foresee the farm being any great joy. :)

Just a heads up, really.

There seems to be an issue with certain instances being empty like that (Auchenai Crypts has absolutely no mobs besides the bosses, and Mana Tombs only has the first one or two pulls.) I'm not sure what exactly caused that, but I'm hoping that they'll get fixed. I'd rather things get resolved another way than to just hand *even more* stuff to people on a silver platter, but that's just me.

If people are having trouble soloing the 5-mans, we might do something about it (maybe some tweaking on Gift/Wrath, probably the latter since I imagine it's the non-healing caster-types that are having the most troubles.)

As for DM:North, I'll talk to Kret. maybe there's a way to just delete the door.

Edit: Oh, yes. Jewelcrafting and Alchemy recipes are in. I probably should have done Blacksmithing and Engineering before those two since they're more important for gear, but I wanted to get the lower floor of the building done.
Engineering recipes have been added.

Xen'to in Borstan's Firepit now has a couple of tasty recipes for Cooks.

Aresella, the medic in Falcon Watch, now has the manual for Strong Anti-venom.
Tried smelting Ore on Artio both in IF and Thelsamar. "Requires Forge" Even when I was standing in a forge. (Literally, I was in the lava)
You may want to try to smith on the smaller forges; those are the ones that actually seem to work.
Blacksmithing recipes have been added. This means that all of the vendors are done, except for whatever tweaking we deem necessary to them.
Certain enchanting recipes were supposed to be added to the reputation vendors at some point, but they never were. I decided to be nice and put them on the vendor in Shatterspear (without the rep requirements) considering that they're still useful at 70. These enchants are:

Cloak - Subtlety
Cloak - Dodge
Cloak - Stealth
Gloves - Threat

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Broken Tradeskill Recipes Grakor456 0 597 12-09-2007, 06:27 PM
Last Post: Grakor456
  OOC Meet-And-Greet -Time&Date added 14 2,575 12-05-2007, 11:13 PM
Last Post: Guest
  New Crafting Items Sold Grakor456 11 1,708 11-05-2007, 12:55 PM
Last Post: MrMarsh