The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Criminal guild
Hi, I'm looking for an active crime-oriented guild for one of my characters. I'm talking about things like smuggling, drug-running, racketeering, etc. Is there anything like that out there currently?
There used to be some, but so far they're all inactive. They were: The Red Glove, Gatsbi'nore Inc, and The Red Rose, ran by ImagenAshyun, SachikoMaeda, and Ormica respectively.

There's also Rosencrats Fraternity of Evil, but I also dunno how active that is.
Your stories will always remain...
[Image: nIapRMV.png?1]
... as will your valiant hearts.
I want a Team Rocket D:

But right now crime rp is severely lacking. Might get some people to rp it though since there's been an increase in STV rp.
I can always try to make Gatsbi'nore Inc active once again if there's interest in it.
[Image: KceuhuX.gif][Image: eKcKrrq.png]
I am tech support

[4:16:27 PM] Cristovao di Silvio ( @"CappnRob"): theres the bar. then theres the bottom of the barrel, then theres you sachi
Well it's not criminal per say, but a few of us are trying to start up a bit of a mortal kombat kind of thing, if you're into beating people to a pulp. I'll be sending out a PM to those who are interested as soon as I can.
If you wish for crime RP, I can bring back The Red Glove. It mostly went inactive due to lack of player interest, but granted someone else wished to join the story, I can bring it back. RG does a wide scale of crime from smuggling, theft, vandalism, and murder, so if you're interested in any of that sort, you can PM me.
[Image: 3HQ8ifr.gif]
When I shall have interwebs I shall show you all a crime guild >:) I am late to the party but with life once again steading out I'm back just can't get on... And thank you Cappn for putting the Red Rose up there :3
In darkness we are born, in shadows we are raised

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zK4h9xR7Dec
Sachiiii let's kill people :D and smuggle stuff :D

Hire Drena in Gabitsnore... you can stitch fake elf ears if you wish c: (however you spell it)
Allons-y!

[Image: awesome-mario-gif.gif]

Have you hugged a dwarf today?
http://www.conquestofthehorde.com/Thread-Dusk
The Family Tree

TheBook of ThePharaoh

Pharaoh's Colosseum

The Four Suns Inn

"What are we, as role-players, if not authors in real time?" - MrBubbles

"I've always treated Role-play as Collaborative Writing. Co-authoring the stories of your characters, alongside other people." - Flammos200

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Grogloki Guild Wars 2 Grogloki 0 3,015 01-29-2015, 12:13 PM
Last Post: Grogloki
  guild wars Grogloki 0 1,845 12-02-2014, 07:08 AM
  New guild Grogloki 10 3,432 11-11-2014, 01:32 PM
  2 things, guild/location Samlock 4 2,202 08-24-2014, 02:50 AM
Last Post: flammos200
  Looking to find members of an old guild i am in Ogbar 4 1,225 06-15-2014, 07:33 PM
Last Post: Maulbane