The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

CyrilMaize`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
As a player, I've been roleplaying for about ten years now off and on. Instead of someone who comes home after work to browse around on the net or sit infront of the television for hours, I'd much rather roleplay or read a book. It's sort of my hobby, if you will.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I hail from the USA and primarily speak English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Started playing Warcraft 2 back in the day, then played Warcraft 3. I bummed around on WoW for about a year and a half before I lost interest, and now I'm back again.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Well, it's not that I specifically sought out your server so much as it's what google had popped up with. After searching and searching for a private roleplay server, this is really the only one I could find. D:

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Oh, anything and everything. I've been roleplaying for so long I honestly don't have a preference.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I like Blood Elves, mostly because of the lore surrounding them. Paladins seem cool to me, because they're full of Light kickassery. :P

What are your expectations of this server?:
A friendly, mostly in character environment.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The no godmodding rule. Really irritates me when people do that. -.-

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I'll go ahead and post a little short story I already wrote about a character of mine.

Things had long stayed the same in Atlantis for quite some time. Thousands of years, even. But by the time A'thor was born, things were rapidly spiraling into change. The Atlanteans had gotten back from war nearly a century ago, and peace and prosperity had reigned throughout all the land after a very dark time for the people of the mainland. The history of these times has been long forgotten by men of this age, and is really not worth mentioning. But on A'thor's homeland, they had brought back a prize. The Dark Lord himself, the primary agent of the greatest of all evils. His people had captured it rather than destroy it for eternity. It was an endless well of information on the cosmos.

But soon after it's capture, it's tendrils of shadow crept over the land. Many saw it as completely controlled, and only a source of power. Power, which his people had much of. Power, which they had begun to crave above all else due to the darkness that had spread across his country. Power, which destroyed them. A'thor was a young scholar at the time, having just completed the mandatory twenty seven years of schooling to be considered an Atlantean citizen. Otherwise, you were merely a guest in your own house. All professions of the Atlanteans were seen as equally important, an essential block that played into society. With the exception of the military, none were held in higher reguard than the others.

While his older brother became a Murmillo, a fighting man, A'thor opted for a scholarly profession. He spent much time amongst books and tomes of knowledge, and in the course of his research he realized what the evil they had captured was and what would happen if they kept it there. It may be giving them council now, but soon it would force them into submission. He warned all of his people of the danger it posed, and proposed that they destroy it now lest their lust for it's power be their undoing. Some listened, many did not. He held his point for a number of years, when times began to grow pitch black. Thousands left Atlantis, but compared to the millions that stayed the number was miniscule. A'thor tried to get everyone he could to leave, and succeeded in harboring hundreds to ships that spread across the earth.

When he could wait no longer, for the Beast's plan was nearly brought to fruition, he too left his disillusioned people behind. They were so complacent, so unknowing. They knew not what waited for them. On he sailed for days, untill a vast rumbling of the earth was felt even upon the waves of the ocean. A wall of water so massive it blocked out the sun was rising in an unearthly swell. Submitting to his fate, A'thor knew he was to die here for having waited so long. The swell swallowed him like an ant, and he dissapeared under the ocean for what he thought would be eternity. His memories end there.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nope!
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
As a player, I've been roleplaying for about ten years now off and on. Instead of someone who comes home after work to browse around on the net or sit infront of the television for hours, I'd much rather roleplay or read a book. It's sort of my hobby, if you will.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I hail from the USA and primarily speak English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Started playing Warcraft 2 back in the day, then played Warcraft 3. I bummed around on WoW for about a year and a half before I lost interest, and now I'm back again.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Well, it's not that I specifically sought out your server so much as it's what google had popped up with. After searching and searching for a private roleplay server, this is really the only one I could find. D:

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Oh, anything and everything. I've been roleplaying for so long I honestly don't have a preference.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I like Blood Elves, mostly because of the lore surrounding them. Paladins seem cool to me, because they're full of Light kickassery. :P

What are your expectations of this server?:
A friendly, mostly in character environment.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The no godmodding rule. Really irritates me when people do that. -.-

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I'll go ahead and post a little short story I already wrote about a character of mine.

Things had long stayed the same in Atlantis for quite some time. Thousands of years, even. But by the time A'thor was born, things were rapidly spiraling into change. The Atlanteans had gotten back from war nearly a century ago, and peace and prosperity had reigned throughout all the land after a very dark time for the people of the mainland. The history of these times has been long forgotten by men of this age, and is really not worth mentioning. But on A'thor's homeland, they had brought back a prize. The Dark Lord himself, the primary agent of the greatest of all evils. His people had captured it rather than destroy it for eternity. It was an endless well of information on the cosmos.

But soon after it's capture, it's tendrils of shadow crept over the land. Many saw it as completely controlled, and only a source of power. Power, which his people had much of. Power, which they had begun to crave above all else due to the darkness that had spread across his country. Power, which destroyed them. A'thor was a young scholar at the time, having just completed the mandatory twenty seven years of schooling to be considered an Atlantean citizen. Otherwise, you were merely a guest in your own house. All professions of the Atlanteans were seen as equally important, an essential block that played into society. With the exception of the military, none were held in higher reguard than the others.

While his older brother became a Murmillo, a fighting man, A'thor opted for a scholarly profession. He spent much time amongst books and tomes of knowledge, and in the course of his research he realized what the evil they had captured was and what would happen if they kept it there. It may be giving them council now, but soon it would force them into submission. He warned all of his people of the danger it posed, and proposed that they destroy it now lest their lust for it's power be their undoing. Some listened, many did not. He held his point for a number of years, when times began to grow pitch black. Thousands left Atlantis, but compared to the millions that stayed the number was miniscule. A'thor tried to get everyone he could to leave, and succeeded in harboring hundreds to ships that spread across the earth.

When he could wait no longer, for the Beast's plan was nearly brought to fruition, he too left his disillusioned people behind. They were so complacent, so unknowing. They knew not what waited for them. On he sailed for days, untill a vast rumbling of the earth was felt even upon the waves of the ocean. A wall of water so massive it blocked out the sun was rising in an unearthly swell. Submitting to his fate, A'thor knew he was to die here for having waited so long. The swell swallowed him like an ant, and he dissapeared under the ocean for what he thought would be eternity. His memories end there.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nope!