The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Cytios' introduction
Hi everyone, here's my introduction.

First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:

I started playing WoW about 4 years ago, mainly for raiding and talking with friends first in a private server and then on retail. Since last year I've grown interest in some tabletop RPG games as well as WoW's RP community. This server seemed very organized and its people really sound like they love RPing and that they care for each other. That's why I decided to apply here.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:

I'm from Uruguay, and my primary language is Spanish. I've always liked the English language. I studied it for 7 years and I'm planning to continue doing so in the future.

How did you get into Warcraft?:

I was playing Tibia with a friend until we decided we wanted to play something different within the genre. Neither of us had any idea of its lore, but WoW seemed like a good idea, and it was. We were poor, so we considered joining the most popular private server in Argentina. That was the beginning of my journey.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:

I was looking for a private RP server, and as I said before this one in particular seemed to be rich in community and content.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:

I'm more of a relaxing type of guy. I enjoy unique talks that bring out most elements of a character's personality and backstory to see how it is viewed and treated from different perspectives.
I don't like to stand out in groups, but I enjoy group events and 1-1 talks in them.
I still don't discard any possibility, as my taste might vary with time.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

I think every race has unique elements within their stories, but the ones I resonate the most with are these two: Gnomes, due to their hunger of progress and friendlyness. Tauren, due to their peaceful and solemn nature. The classes I feel most comfortable with are priest, druid and warrior.

What are your expectations of this server?:

I expect to learn a lot about RP within WoW and meet new people I can relate with.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

Maturity. Avoiding conflicts or trying to solve them is a priority for me. With it comes tolerance and respect, I think.

Did you know that we have a Mentor Program? It's entirely voluntary and you as a new player can sign up for it right now in your introduction! Are you interested in signing up to be assigned a Mentor? If so, say so here:

Sure! Meeting new people is always interesting. Meeting people willing to help you is even better!

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

I'm going to improvise a very short story.

Crystalline droplets from the sky announced the end of the massacre. The water, like acid burnt in his wounds, distorting his thoughts into a painful moan. Barely standing, he closed his eyes briefly, as if the landscape before him would change in a few seconds. As if he could leave behind everything he had just done.

The battle was over, but for what? Revenge? "No...it's not that simple" he kept telling himself, more and more unable to unravel his tormented mind. One thing was certain, he wouldn't be the same after that night. A night that would cost him many dreams, and would only leave an indecipherable future for him to reach.

The soldier broke the arrow that deeply penetrated his shoulder, then he turned away from the bloody scene he produced. A sense of freedom finally takes over his mind, marking a weak grin on his face as his silhouette fades in the distance.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:

Please excuse my possible grammar or vocabulary mistakes. Thanks for reading the whole thing and I hope I meet great people in here. :)
Hello there, cytios! Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

Good introduction! It's also wonderful to hear that you're signing up for the Mentor Program! We'll send you a PM to notify you when you've been assigned a Mentor so you can get introduced! :)

Remember to register your in-game account in the Account Management page with the exact information you registered your forum name under.

As per standard approval procedure, I'm going to link you to a few nice places that it certainly doesn't hurt if you double-check and make yourself extra familiar with. These are the Rules and Policies, as well as the FAQs. They've got a bunch of vital information in them.

Without further ado, welcome to the server and I hope we'll see you around!

Happy RPing!

Love,
GM Loxmardin