11-24-2020 06:53 PM
» Replies: 16
» Views: 584
What is glistening
Last Post: Xigo
08-17-2020 10:19 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 3706
You are a fond memory. Good night, CoTH...
Last Post: CappnRob
05-01-2020 08:05 PM
» Replies: 32
» Views: 87457
You Can't Go Home Again
Last Post: Scout
03-15-2019 09:24 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3129
"Years of Service" Awards
Last Post: Maulbane
05-26-2018 09:58 PM
» Replies: 100
» Views: 3460

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Google AdStuff

D&D
Dungeons and Dragons! Gather round folks.

Post on what version you want, preset world or custom? Your choice!
(( I will update it later. ))
I am going to start up a D&D Group, It doesn't have a min or max ammount of people but not an army. Post on what books you want, or versions, or worlds.

All info about things are here, It has the PHB: D20 SRD
PM
I've never played the D and the D, I want to though but none of my friends are intrested! Tell me if you find a good time, I might roll in? Online right? How would we do it?
Mabra Dragonbasher- A battle hungry dwarven lady, hirable for personal protection and for larger tasks requiring violence.
PM
Well, I'd be up for it. If I recall correctly there was some sort of online program for D&D (Not the MMO) If I get time I'll take a peak at it.
[Image: Signature.png]
PM
I'm like Roobald, never done it, but want to try
PM
The only thing I have to say is: "Make sure it's not 4th edition, and I'm in" Seriously. On another note, I think if we do happen to play use a preset world, I think we should go Forgotten Realms.
[Image: 17fc015027abf9cda7b6d77b0ebe4fab.jpg]
PM
I'd prefer 3rd edition, I'd settle for 3.5. But I'd rather not use a preset world.
PM
Yeah, I'm w/ Vrahn on the editions and the preset worlds. I'm just saying that incase we do happen to use a preset world, I don't need to go and look up my old AD&D games for information. :)
[Image: 17fc015027abf9cda7b6d77b0ebe4fab.jpg]
PM
Indeed, I would -never- -ever- play or run a 4th edition game. Because it's focused more on ROLLplaying then ROLEplaying.

I am also fine with using my custom world. But it is indeed smaller then any preset. Both are plausible options. It depends on player choice of course. I will put some links up of sites for torrents for books if people don't own then. I think we should run 3.5 but I would allow some of the older books like Sword & Fist and such. The soft-cover books because that can be brought over to 3.5 but it's easier to play and learn. :P

Note: To legally download the torrents you must own a copy of the book itself, but I am not in control of what you choose to do with yourself on your own time.
PM
If you wanna be hardcore, do a 1st edition AD&D game.

Oh man. Those were the days.
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

PM
Bah! First edition.. I still think Second edition is the best but.. It's complicated and I'd rather stick to 3.5 since I have been using it for the most recent of times. But are you thinkin' of joining Sin? We could use a slave or three..
PM
The same first edition where the dagger was the best weapon in the game because you could duel wield it and everything did the same damage. And the GM could physically attack players by rolling all the dice in the room for damage? /snicker
PM
I've never really tried a proper PnP, but if possible I'd like to sign up!
If so, what would I need to read up on, and where is it available?
Hogral Coalbeard - Impulsive Explorer
PM
Updated the main post! It has a link to all the info needed for 3.5!
PM
Classy!
I've noticed on several RPG Books for games (mostly the Warcraft ones, but I'm fairly sure I've seen for Warhammer Fantasy and KOTOR as well,) that they have rules for "3rd Edition Roleplaying". Does this mean that the Game-RPG's mostly are worlds set up for D&D?
Hogral Coalbeard - Impulsive Explorer
PM
I've never played before, but I'd love to start! Whatever things you guys pick I'll just go along with. ;D
PM