11-24-2020 06:53 PM
» Replies: 16
» Views: 590
What is glistening
Last Post: Xigo
08-17-2020 10:19 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 3788
You are a fond memory. Good night, CoTH...
Last Post: CappnRob
05-01-2020 08:05 PM
» Replies: 32
» Views: 87599
You Can't Go Home Again
Last Post: Scout
03-15-2019 09:24 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3179
"Years of Service" Awards
Last Post: Maulbane
05-26-2018 09:58 PM
» Replies: 100
» Views: 3470

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Google AdStuff

D&D
Hogral Wrote:Classy!
I've noticed on several RPG Books for games (mostly the Warcraft ones, but I'm fairly sure I've seen for Warhammer Fantasy and KOTOR as well,) that they have rules for "3rd Edition Roleplaying". Does this mean that the Game-RPG's mostly are worlds set up for D&D?

Indeed, Even WoW has a D&D RP. But I think the basics are better. :P
PM
Fancy stuff, in other words.
I'm more or less game for any world, although preferably a fantasy one.
Hogral Coalbeard - Impulsive Explorer
PM
Bah. Always fantasy my friend. I don't dig into that hightech stuff like Warhammer 40k. I stick to the basic hack n' slash fantasy somewhat resembling medieval times. :P
PM
Kaelvan Wrote:Bah. Always fantasy my friend. I don't dig into that hightech stuff like Warhammer 40k. I stick to the basic hack n' slash fantasy somewhat resembling medieval times. :P

Although with that said, Warhammer Fantasy has a certain charm!
I have a few additional questions, but I choose to rather bother someone with them ingame at a later moment.
Hogral Coalbeard - Impulsive Explorer
PM
Virtually every great RPG computer game ever developed is based off of the D20 system developed for D&D. Strength, Charisma, Intelligence, Dexterity, Wisdom, Constitution? All D&D stuff. Hehe. However, I'll tell you that the best way to learn D&D is to play it. Reading over the endless pages of rules is pretty difficult.
[Image: Signature.png]
PM
If anyone has DM experiance besides playing expierance, drop me a PM.
PM
So far, I am starting the world from scratch to make it more enjoyable, so all the info will be new, any idea's are accepted. I will be PM'ing four players for an intro-game so they learn the basics.
PM
Just a question. Would 'Pun-Pun' be considered a No-no? If not, I say we hit level five at the start of the game!
[Image: 17fc015027abf9cda7b6d77b0ebe4fab.jpg]
PM
Pun Pun?
PM
You haven't seen anythin', in that case. Carry on with yer life.
PM
Yes Pun-Pun is outlawed. >.> Since a lot of people don't know how to play D&D there would probably be an intro to the game starting at just level 1.
[Image: Signature.png]
PM
You ruin EVERYTHING, don't you? You killed off Gland, and NOW? QQ
PM
Dunno how this works but if your doing it through PM's or something that requires very little effort on my part, I'm in. Never did get the whole D&D thing.
ಠ_ಠ : Like Fo Fi Cops.
PM
Depending on timezones.. I think the people in my timezone would be some form of fast-based chat client like MSN, or something.. But the rest can be Play-by-post if you can't all be on at the same time for a good two hours. Or.. I don't know. :P
PM
Back when I helped with a game called Werewolf: The Appocolypse, the easiest way to do something, and most active, was to do it in some sort of chatroom. Granted, it's harder to log, but it goes faster.

You'd need one with a diceroll function, of course.
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

PM