Today 05:06 AM
» Replies: 6
» Views: 143
Hello Everyone
Last Post: Maulbane
Today 04:59 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 33
RL Picture thread #2 (No vulgar this tim...
Last Post: Maulbane
04-10-2018 02:09 AM
» Replies: 2493
» Views: 98093
You are a fond memory. Good night, CoTH...
Last Post: Aphetoros
02-04-2018 11:03 PM
» Replies: 21
» Views: 80753

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Google AdStuff

D20 campaign on forum, interest test
Some of you might have read the arcane magic and you guide; which took large amounts of information from the D20 books. I also noticed several people in game mentioning the D20 game, and it made me curious, is there any actual interest in getting a small D20 campaign going on the forums?

It'd be a small group (A DM + 2, maybe 3 players) to keep things going smoothly, rather than having to wait an eternity in-between each post, preferably active people, obviously. If people need the books, I could provide them in a digital PDF file; people who've never done it before could learn from it, you don't have to be a D20 guru.

But more importantly, the question, are there actually any people who would be interested in something like this? =)
PM
I have never done D20 before but I would really love to try it. If you could maybe put those instruction manual books up on Mediafire for download that would be great. :)
PM
I'd be interested in this considering all I have for now is forum access. :mrgreen:
But meh, I don't even know what D20 is. I just posted 'cause I miss roleplaying. xD
"Educate yourself in the art of true metal."
"From the Heaven of My Heart" & "Silver Bride" - Amorphis (Skyforger)

"Beyond the Stars"
~ Head over to our own subforum on CotH Worlds and enjoy. ^^
PM
Painkillah Wrote:I'd be interested in this considering all I have for now is forum access. :mrgreen:
But meh, I don't even know what D20 is. I just posted 'cause I miss roleplaying. xD

D20 is named after the twenty sided die used to play it. Basically, dungeons and dragons, but in a warcraft setting, if you've ever heard of dungeons and dragons.
PM
Making a poll could help you gauge the interest, but I'd try this D20 stuff, but I've never done it before.
ಠ_ಠ : Like Fo Fi Cops.
PM
Theik Wrote:D20 is named after the twenty sided die used to play it. Basically, dungeons and dragons, but in a warcraft setting, if you've ever heard of dungeons and dragons.
Yes indeed I have. It even reached the far corners of Europe. D:
Haven't played myself but if you give me a set of rules and guidelines, I'll impress you with my quick study. So I'll give this one a go. :mrgreen:
"Educate yourself in the art of true metal."
"From the Heaven of My Heart" & "Silver Bride" - Amorphis (Skyforger)

"Beyond the Stars"
~ Head over to our own subforum on CotH Worlds and enjoy. ^^
PM
I´d be more open to shout "YES!" if I knew more about how it would be done. ^.^
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

PM
It depends a bit on if we're all in one timezone. If we are, we could hold it over the Chat to make things roll along a lot quicker. However, because we're sporting people from all across the globe that does seem a bit unlikely, in which case using the forum (and dealing with a lot slower RP, especially for combat) would be the way to go.
PM
I want to cast a spell! I wanna cast.. Magic Missile..

I would be interested, sort of.
Little by little, one travels far.
PM
Errata Wrote:I want to cast a spell! I wanna cast.. Magic Missile..

I would be interested, sort of.

There will be no attacking the darkness in this campaign.

On a more serious note, it looks like we have more than enough people interested in getting a campaign started. It might be best if we have some people who have (at least some) experience with D20, rather than only people who've never done it before, else we'll be crawling along like a slug and I'll be the only person who can explain stuff. xD
PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  40k Campaign mimloopen 4 205 05-01-2013, 02:55 AM
Last Post: mimloopen
  Table-top RPG interest check? cartoonkarl 10 213 02-25-2013, 05:25 PM
Last Post: cartoonkarl
  Forum Roleplay: Interest Check Vladdy 6 263 02-09-2013, 12:11 PM
Last Post: Vladdy
  World of Darkness interest check! muhaha8 39 866 05-15-2012, 07:53 AM
Last Post: Kage
  A Test of Endurance... Rowgen 9 294 09-05-2011, 10:56 AM