08-26-2020 08:16 AM
» Replies: 15
» Views: 360
What is glistening
Last Post: Xigo
08-17-2020 10:19 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 2655
You are a fond memory. Good night, CoTH...
Last Post: CappnRob
05-01-2020 08:05 PM
» Replies: 32
» Views: 85263
You Can't Go Home Again
Last Post: Scout
03-15-2019 09:24 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2224
"Years of Service" Awards
Last Post: Maulbane
05-26-2018 09:58 PM
» Replies: 100
» Views: 3396

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Google AdStuff

DMCA Notice
PiesofNub? Omg. I remember you.
PM
It's been nearly 5 years since I stopped by these places as well, and the day I decide to do so..I get to see this unfortunate news. :(
[Image: signature2-1.jpg]
PM
I think its time to stop licking the wounds and instead straighten the back, lift up the head and bring the RP back up again.

http://www.conquestofthehorde.com/Thread...tH-flavour
PM
+1 Nostalgia ping
Spoiler:
[Image: Boys.jpg]
PM
To note, most of the crowd who actually continued with WoW RP have migrated to other places. Freedom or Paragon being the two most obvious examples.
[-] The following 2 users Like Loxmardin's post:
  • Sol, Krilari
PM
One year now. [Image: 255b1082df89aee97f07d4af60f9386b.png]
[Image: anim_500.gif]
PM
And this weekend I'll be attending PAX South, which was where I had originally gotten the fateful email. Bleh!
At any rate, though, I hope folks are doing well!
I Am the Sea

Need an easy way to host/link files and images? Check this thread!

Try to never just say, "My character isn't interested in that adventure." A lot of people mistake this for good roleplaying, because you are asserting your character's personality. Wrong. Good roleplaying should never bring the game to a screeching halt. One of your jobs as a player is to come up with a reason why your character would be interested in a plot. After all, your personality is entirely in your hands, not the DM's. Come up with a reason why the adventure (or the reward) might appeal to you, no matter how esoteric or roundabout the reasoning. -(Source)
[-] The following 3 users Like Kretol's post:
  • Krilari, Dilly, Jonoth
I miss this place so much.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Scout's post:
  • Dilly
PM
Any of you guys ever consider trying to get some stuff going on Roleplay Haven? Lots of potential with the private phases - maybe try and make a private phase for CotHies?

....I miss this place. I use old CotH characters names and details for making XCOM 2 characters. OH GOD I'M SO PATHETIC.
[Image: yEKW9gB.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Clovis's post:
  • Xigo
PM
I've tried a bunch of servers. Paragon is the one that stuck mostly for me. RPH... eh. I don't quite like the model, and I've heard horror stories about the staff there.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Krilari's post:
  • Xigo
Paragon's alright, just let it grow onto you. But hey, me and Kril are biased.
[Image: pj3isZU.gif]

[Image: 43883.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sorum's post:
  • Xigo
PM
Freedom's pretty dope, yo.
[-] The following 2 users Like Sol's post:
  • Xigo, CappnRob
PM
Or -- find a solid tabletop group and really stick to it.
Quote:[8:53AM] Cassius: Xigo is the best guy ever. he doesn't afraid of anything.
PM
Side note, Clovis. Now that CotH is dead and I live in fucking Smithtown, we should get drunk at dave and busters or something
Quote:[8:53AM] Cassius: Xigo is the best guy ever. he doesn't afraid of anything.
PM
(02-21-2016, 08:34 PM)Xigo Wrote: Side note, Clovis. Now that CotH is dead and I live in fucking Smithtown, we should get drunk at dave and busters or something

Been near D&B like, five times in the last month to get my car repaired at the B&P near there. Maybe we will hangout, when money and time ain't so tight on my end. I work seven days a week too, so it's kinda hard, until I get a better job. :p
[Image: yEKW9gB.png]
PM