The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1494 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 1494 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 1640 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP] postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 513 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 228 postParser->parse_mycode
/inc/functions_post.php 817 postParser->parse_message
/showthread.php 1118 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "query" - Line: 1505 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1505 errorHandler->error_callback
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 1510 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1510 errorHandler->error_callback
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1587 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1587 errorHandler->error_callback
Warning [2] Undefined array key "v" - Line: 1591 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1591 errorHandler->error_callback
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

DMCA Notice
I guess know's as good a time as ever to dig up the rest of my old screenshots from the toaster laptop and share the memories.

That said, I'm not losing faith or hope. We can change hosts, or whatever. Faith in the Kretlol.

But just in case :V
Your stories will always remain...
[Image: nIapRMV.png?1]
... as will your valiant hearts.
Well, I hope we are not dead, but if we are I would like to say that I enjoyed all these years I spent with you people immensely. It's been a long run, hopefully it'll be longer, but it's been fun along the way regardless.
I've enjoyed my two years here.
Perhaps it is your imperfection that which grants you free will, that allows you to persevere against cosmically calculated odds. You prevailed where the Titans' own perfect creations have failed.

- Algalon, The Observer
Well, since we're all doing the teary-eyed final farewells here, I've got to say that I loved playing on CotH. I haven't played nearly as much as I would have liked, and I only ever profiled one character, but goddamn did I have a lot of fun. This place has helped me refine my writing and character descriptions, give some characters I've been thinking about for a long time an actual personality rather than keeping them as generic archetypes, and all in all has been a great experience.

Are we going to die, though?
I fuckin' hope not. I'd love to keep playing here. I'd love to keep refining my writing and character descriptions, and I'd like to actually play and profile more than one character. If this place does die, though? I'll be sad to see it go, but I hope that we can keep going somewhere else. My opinion of Blizzard has dropped a fair bit already. If this places goes under, I don't think I'll like them too much anymore. Hm. Maybe I'm ranting here. I'd just like to wrap up with this: I enjoyed playing with everyone here, and I feel like I didn't play enough. Should I end with some kind of Orc-y thing to keep in with the whole theme of the server?

Lok'tar Ogar, I guess.

[Image: USYWXqZ.gif]
This doesn't seem to be precipitated by Blizzard. It's a third party that is taking this initiative, likely because it has a contract with Blizzard to seek out individuals and sites that are flagrantly breaking the IP's copyright policies.
Is that so? Alright then, I'll be a lot less pissed off at them if CotH dies, haha. This is still a kinda shitty situation, though. Ah, well. Only time will tell what will happen.

CotH is eternal. CotH never dies.

I love you guys. This community made me who I am today. Whatever happens, we're getting through it.
We are more than a wow server. We are a community. This isn't the death of coth, it is at worst the death of one of many mediums we can use. We have skype to stay connected and rp on if we want to keep these stories going. While it isn't as visually pleasing, I don't think a lack of graphics will kill us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(01-22-2015, 01:27 PM)DrakeTheHyooman Wrote: Is that so? Alright then, I'll be a lot less pissed off at them if CotH dies, haha. [...]

Yeah. I did some digging into the company in order to verify that it actually can pursue DMC violations on behalf of Blizzard. I haven't found any concrete evidence (other than very similar letters sent to other sites and often by a single person), but I'd be wary of making any immediate response.

There have been instances where individuals have posed as companies working on a company's behalf (or as a member of the company itself) and have attempted to extort money in response. A sort of "we'll make this go away if you do XYZ." I can't confirm if that is the case with EasySol.

I did note a couple of concerns, however:
  • Their primary services appear to be fraud/phishing protection, and pursuing DMC violations is not specifically listed;
  • The website domain is a .net, which may be unduly biased but most legitimate companies tend to snag .com;
  • The website is fairly terrible, which isn't what I'd expect from a company that is performing this kind of work on Blizzard's behalf (poor structure, referencing images that don't exist, and so on);
  • The heavy Latin America focus seems to indicate that it's a foreign company, which is a prevalent quality for fake companies; and
  • If Blizzard were a client, I would fully expect it to be listed somewhere on the site since it is a very big name.
I'll reiterate that I can neither confirm nor deny if this is a valid request. There are, however, a couple of flags that have prompted some concern.
Piroska. You're making me feel better.

Keep it up. Keep up your Batman sleuthing and save this CotHam from evil.
So, this might not be a valid thing? Here's hoping. Then we can retreat to Booty Bay for celebratory drinks.

...I've been a member here for five years now. FIIIIIVE. This is...crazy. I have no words.
Twas a long run. Fun one too.

Laura Realpe, mind your own god damn business though.
Allons-y!

[Image: awesome-mario-gif.gif]

Have you hugged a dwarf today?
We always kind of knew this was a possible end for CotH. I'm honestly proud that we lasted as long as we did, so no matter how this turns out I'm glad that we managed to provide a space to RP in for so many years.

I know many people, myself included, were getting tired of Warcraft as a setting for a variety of reasons, so I kind of see this as an opportunity to take the time to investigate other possibilities. I certainly don't intend on just dropping contact with the friends I made here.
Have you hugged an orc today?
- I am not tech support. Please do not contact me regarding technical issues. -
(01-22-2015, 03:09 PM)Grakor456 Wrote: We always kind of knew this was a possible end for CotH. I'm honestly proud that we lasted as long as we did, so no matter how this turns out I'm glad that we managed to provide a space to RP in for so many years.

I know many people, myself included, were getting tired of Warcraft as a setting for a variety of reasons, so I kind of see this as an opportunity to take the time to investigate other possibilities. I certainly don't intend on just dropping contact with the friends I made here.

We've got all these different games to play still.

GW2 comes to mind, as does other stuff. Plus there's some things we can make private servers for, like Starbound.

7 days to die always looks like a fun, fun, FUN game. Hell, in that one you can also turn off zombies if that's not what we wanna do with it.
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△