The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

DMCA Notice
Meanwhile, some of us reappearing are boggled that the server was even still up in the first place.

Until now the only wounds CotH has suffered have been internal. That is, members of the community have dealt plenty of blows to each other, but those injuries always heal with time.

As far as I'm aware, this is the first real challenge that Conquest of the Horde has come across from exogenous influences. If you don't count Kretol's wallet as one.

Don't let the first obstacle be the last.
I wouldn't worry about it too much juuuust yet.
[Image: Signature.png]
I'm sorry I haven't been around more CotH.

You guys have genuinely made my experiences online and even in RL memorable.
[Image: yEKW9gB.png]
Been doing most of my goodbyes and organizing on Skype, but...had a lot of emotional memories here. Figure I'll post here for posterity.

Unsure what to say. You know me, I know you. We remember.

High five.
[Image: tumblr_nfm4t0FZcT1rtcd58o1_r1_500.gif]
Sad I was only here for year, but man. In the one year I've been here I've made some great friends, great laughs, and at times been frustrated as all hell. But I'm glad I came here, glad I registered and glad I made that dork of Warlock Dastin Witmar.
"Leave now, mortal! The likes of you are forbidden in this land. You, who are powerless, are not worthy to set foot here." - Cerberus
(01-22-2015, 10:33 PM)Cerb57 Wrote: But I'm glad I came here, glad I registered and glad I made that dork of Warlock Dastin Dustbin Witmar.

Fix'd.
Have you hugged an orc today?
- I am not tech support. Please do not contact me regarding technical issues. -
(01-22-2015, 10:33 PM)Cerb57 Wrote: Sad I was only here for year, but man. In the one year I've been here I've made some great friends, great laughs, and at times been frustrated as all hell. But I'm glad I came here, glad I registered and glad I made that dork of Warlock Dastin Witmar.

Met my -best- friends here.

Cerb is living proof of that.

Little known fact? Cerb and I went to see Captain America: Winter Soldier together. If it wasn't for CoTH I'd have never met him.
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

Good one Grak, good one.
"Leave now, mortal! The likes of you are forbidden in this land. You, who are powerless, are not worthy to set foot here." - Cerberus
@"cartoonkarl" and I went to Salt Lake Comic Con together. It was a total bust but it was great meeting up with another CotHer, we had a blast anyways.

We should all get drinks or something sometime :)
Also, shout out to anyone on my skype contacts. If any of you want to continue whatever storylines my toons and yours are wrapped up in? Feel free to poke me so we can continue!
(01-22-2015, 10:44 PM)KomodoTheCashew Wrote: @"cartoonkarl" and I went to Salt Lake Comic Con together. It was a total bust but it was great meeting up with another CotHer, we had a blast anyways.

We should all get drinks or something sometime :)

You and Karl need to come out here. We can meet Cerb and convince Brutal to come too.

That'd be great. Heh.

I'm dead serious too. Do it. ;p
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

I went all day normal, playing League of Legends, and... Damn...

Its setting in, Ive been playing on Coth for nearly 3 years. Ive been through thick and thin, and had some great experiences. I hope we can do something... I just... I know the community will be be around but... Damn.

I swear I am not crying right now.
[Image: dean2s.png]
I've been here since 2009.

I've been on this server since I was thirteen years old. Losing it is like losing a friend, and in some cases it literally will be. I'll try and stay in touch with as many people as possible, and keep up with the Skype chat, but man. I've known a lot of you longer than I've known my best friends. I've told people from the community things I'd never dream of telling most of my family members, because in some sense, a lot of you are family. I guess as a community we'll just have to pull an Obi Wan. The body may be gone, but the spirit will live on.

[Image: starwars.gif]
"Every gun..."

[Image: Jonah-Hex-Counting-Corpses-Flaming-Leap.jpg]

"...Makes its own tune."

~ The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly ~
Well, I've never been good at goodbyes, so I won't say goodbye. It's sad to know I was close to my first year of being here, andI wish I joined sooner. I consider you all my friends, don't let it get to your head now, and I hope to stick around a lot of you even if it's some simple chatter over skype :) Speaking of which, I'm always open for skype rp while I look for other things to occupy my time. If you don't have my skype, it should be easy to find if you're in the other chats, if not just ask me for it :D Until then, it's not goodbye, it's see you later!
[Image: 6bf327addada.gif]
(01-22-2015, 10:41 PM)Harmonic Wrote:
(01-22-2015, 10:33 PM)Cerb57 Wrote: Sad I was only here for year, but man. In the one year I've been here I've made some great friends, great laughs, and at times been frustrated as all hell. But I'm glad I came here, glad I registered and glad I made that dork of Warlock Dastin Witmar.

Met my -best- friends here.

Cerb is living proof of that.

Little known fact? Cerb and I went to see Captain America: Winter Soldier together. If it wasn't for CoTH I'd have never met him.

"Looks at @"Dilly""

[Image: w0CE1RR.gif]