The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

DMCA Notice
aboot time
Thisisnotmysignature
It has been years since I last posted here, but I have been lurking from time to time. Seeing this made me sad, as even if I haven't been a part of the server for many years, this place always held a special place in my memory. This is where I first learned to RP six years ago. And even if the time I spent here wasn't that long, it was a time well spent, and I still feel nostalgic about them sometimes.

It is a shame to see CotH go, if it does go. Hope you guys can find some way to beat this, and if not, find a way to maintain your community somehow. Whatever happens I wish you the best of luck in your future endevours, to all of you.
Well...crud.

I shall have a drink in thine name, CotH.

And then cheat on you with whatever platform the community chooses next, nyahaha!

Evolve or die, right?
Oh, also, thank you Kretol for all these years of server time. Even if it doesn't go down, thank you. Look at all these people here, you're like the daddy of this community. The opportunity here for some proper roleplay, it's great. And will be great wherever we end up next.

Thanks again!
Kinda regretting quitting CoTH now that I can't go back to it whenever I want.
[Image: btCv6mF.png]
Inspired by Aroes to make fancy parchment letters. :heart:
Lendri Autumn Sylvian
Alassae Starleaf
Lazarus Majire
Josephine Renae Briarthorn
I don't know how all these old names keep coming back, but I love it, nostalgia meter off the charts. I'm a teenager again.
So, Dilly just sent me a link to this thread. I mean, most of you probably won't remember me at all, but I certainly remember a lot of you! I haven't been online for ages, but to know that a VERY large part of what got me through my teenage years is going away (not completely away of course, but you get the gist of it!) certainly brings a tear to my eye.

To the characters I've made, to the characters I've lost, and to all of the people who've left me feeling emotions about pixelated online avatars, I love you all! As many have already said, this isn't the end, and now that I've got a lot of stuff in my life sorted out for the better, it may just very well be a fresh start for me.
Jeneal jumps into the water. "HAHAHAHAHA!" She turns into a seal.
(01-28-2015, 07:50 AM)PiesOfNub Wrote: So, Dilly just sent me a link to this thread. I mean, most of you probably won't remember me at all, but I certainly remember a lot of you! I haven't been online for ages, but to know that a VERY large part of what got me through my teenage years is going away (not completely away of course, but you get the gist of it!) certainly brings a tear to my eye.

To the characters I've made, to the characters I've lost, and to all of the people who've left me feeling emotions about pixelated online avatars, I love you all! As many have already said, this isn't the end, and now that I've got a lot of stuff in my life sorted out for the better, it may just very well be a fresh start for me.

PiesOfGod. Boom. Deal with that.
(01-28-2015, 07:50 AM)PiesOfNub Wrote: So, Dilly just sent me a link to this thread. I mean, most of you probably won't remember me at all, but I certainly remember a lot of you! I haven't been online for ages, but to know that a VERY large part of what got me through my teenage years is going away (not completely away of course, but you get the gist of it!) certainly brings a tear to my eye.

Okay. Okay okay. NOW this thread is startin' to mess with mah head.

I'm half-way waiting for names like "Sasail" and "Qaza" too.
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

(01-28-2015, 10:03 AM)Harmonic Wrote: Okay.  Okay okay.  NOW this thread is startin' to mess with mah head.

Yeah right, man.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DAMN THIS COMMENT IS FANCY
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
(02-09-2015, 05:21 PM)Mikain Wrote:
(01-28-2015, 10:03 AM)Harmonic Wrote: Okay.  Okay okay.  NOW this thread is startin' to mess with mah head.

Yeah right, man.
I did speak with Qaza though, lol.  Asked how she was doing.

She is doing well.
Aw man, crud.

:-(
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

...ewwwwww.
[Image: anigif_mobile_9893b2566588ab845c7985f71769a9f2-7.gif]
Has this ever happen before?
Aw man.

I've never been a vocal member of the community but I've been in and out of here for years, and just today I thought how fun it would be to jump back in and give my dwarf a whirl! Seeing this news and all these old names is both nostalgic and heartbreaking. I've never had as much fun roleplaying in any other medium as I have here, so thanks CotH. Thanks for the memories. 

:')
[Image: 1733185_o.gif]