The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

DMCA Notice
PiesofNub? Omg. I remember you.
It's been nearly 5 years since I stopped by these places as well, and the day I decide to do so..I get to see this unfortunate news. :(
[Image: signature2-1.jpg]
I think its time to stop licking the wounds and instead straighten the back, lift up the head and bring the RP back up again.

http://www.conquestofthehorde.com/Thread...tH-flavour
+1 Nostalgia ping
Spoiler:
[Image: Boys.jpg]
To note, most of the crowd who actually continued with WoW RP have migrated to other places. Freedom or Paragon being the two most obvious examples.
One year now. [Image: 255b1082df89aee97f07d4af60f9386b.png]
[Image: anim_500.gif]
And this weekend I'll be attending PAX South, which was where I had originally gotten the fateful email. Bleh!
At any rate, though, I hope folks are doing well!
I miss this place so much.
Any of you guys ever consider trying to get some stuff going on Roleplay Haven? Lots of potential with the private phases - maybe try and make a private phase for CotHies?

....I miss this place. I use old CotH characters names and details for making XCOM 2 characters. OH GOD I'M SO PATHETIC.
[Image: yEKW9gB.png]
I've tried a bunch of servers. Paragon is the one that stuck mostly for me. RPH... eh. I don't quite like the model, and I've heard horror stories about the staff there.
Paragon's alright, just let it grow onto you. But hey, me and Kril are biased.
[Image: pj3isZU.gif]

[Image: 43883.png]
Freedom's pretty dope, yo.
Or -- find a solid tabletop group and really stick to it.
Quote:[8:53AM] Cassius: Xigo is the best guy ever. he doesn't afraid of anything.
Side note, Clovis. Now that CotH is dead and I live in fucking Smithtown, we should get drunk at dave and busters or something
Quote:[8:53AM] Cassius: Xigo is the best guy ever. he doesn't afraid of anything.
(02-21-2016, 08:34 PM)Xigo Wrote: Side note, Clovis. Now that CotH is dead and I live in fucking Smithtown, we should get drunk at dave and busters or something

Been near D&B like, five times in the last month to get my car repaired at the B&P near there. Maybe we will hangout, when money and time ain't so tight on my end. I work seven days a week too, so it's kinda hard, until I get a better job. :p
[Image: yEKW9gB.png]