The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

DO NOT PATCH - 3.0.2
Patch 3.0.2 (I think that's it) is coming out tomorrow (Tuesday).

Be sure -not- to patch if you want to continue to be able to play on the server. As long as your realmlist is set how we have in several locations, then you will have no problems.

I'm going to guess that it may take a few weeks until the emulator code is caught up. In the mean time, for those that still play on Live, I'd suggest to make a copy of your WoW directory and patch up one of the directories while keeping the other one unpatched.
Also I was told this new patches destorys the realmlist.wtf file so we will not able to crack it for awhile untill someone finds a new way to go around it, blizzard states they are trying to do away with the private severs and the only way is with this new patch they built.

So we are kind of in problems here unless someone can find a new way to crack the which I don't doubt that some one will find away eventuly. O.o
In the famous words of Douglas Adams:

DON'T PANIC.

Frankly, there's no reason to worry about this at all. If the Ascent team manages to emulate the patch so that it works here, then it's all good and we get new stuff. If they can't... guess what happens!

The apocalypse?

No!

The end of the server?

No!

Fatal errors?

No!

The server will remain... as it is now. No biggie.
[Image: Q1-1.png]

"We are here on earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different."
~Kurt Vonnegut
Actually, it seems the realmlist file was moved to the \Data\enUS\ directory.
Just a small note on what Qaza said, If I'm not mistaken the Ascent time is dead, ArcEmu is another team who took up from where Ascent stopped.
Syrenia the Engineering Alchemist

Liyanna the Demonologist ~Coming soon

I bring with me War! War comes from Deception! Which do I bring?

Beat this
[Image: uberhunter.png]
Statement still applies, regardless of Q's brainfades on development team names.
[Image: Q1-1.png]

"We are here on earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different."
~Kurt Vonnegut
~pant, wheeze, pant, wheeze, deep breath~ x_x I was freaking out today and couldn't wait for the day to end so I could get home and try and tell you all something that my friend, who also plays private servers, but his dad is a major retail WoW addict, told me. Apparently, someone already said it, and has a solution, but it might help to restate this. X( Do not patch! Blizzard is deleting or moving the realmlist, and maybe a few other things. >_< Until we know our solution works, I would advise just staying off retail and not patching, if you want to be safe and stay on this server. x_x Sorry if this is repetitive and all, but I don't want to lose you all. Now, if you don't mind, I need to go find some comfort food and unwind...
Elven, if you look up three or four posts, Kret explained that, heh. Guys, really, stop freaking out so much.
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

Guys, relax. NOTHING is going to happen. :)
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
Aww, that's unfair! If we could patch, we'd get all the new content, the Barber Shops, Stormwind Harbour, New Zeppelin Towers and Dalaran are all ingame! You can use them without WoTLK. Hurry ArcEmu!!
[Image: badge.jpg]
Cry Havoc! And let slip the Dogs of War!
Is the patch really that big a deal, anyway? The new stuff doesn't really seem all that vital to me.. o_O
It's never vital. We just like new shinies.
Paint. (It's red now!)
Again, that's something we can't help till the people who made this Emulator do something with the patch.
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

*Gulp*

What if I already patched?

Am I S.O.L?
Thanks to me WoWnerd buddies [Trust me, they get weird. >_>], I have learned something a little interesting.

The patch SUCKS.

It's really glitchy and made my really nice friend curse out loud...A lot. Anyways, the point is this patch most likely needs some refining by Blizzard. Cry
[Image: Zf6X.gif][Image: 3vBq.gif][Image: q3iX.gif][Image: 5rVk.gif]
Mah babehs. I'm watchin' you, government.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Custom Gameobject Patch Kretol 20 7,437 12-01-2012, 10:09 PM
Last Post: Ironhide
  Patch up! (3.3.5) Kretol 21 4,271 06-30-2010, 08:02 PM
Last Post: Kretol
  WARNING: Patch 3.3.5 - DO NOT PATCH! Kretol 2 1,253 06-23-2010, 09:09 AM
Last Post: Piroska
  Patch Up! (3.3.3a) Kretol 6 1,911 05-21-2010, 05:43 PM
Last Post: Mrjaunt
  Warning: Patch 3.3.3 (Don't do it!) Kretol 17 3,577 04-01-2010, 11:30 AM
Last Post: DarkAngelRising