The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "" - Line: 1584 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1584 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/functions_post.php 203 usergroup_displaygroup
/showthread.php 1118 build_postbit
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 1588 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1588 errorHandler->error_callback
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 1588 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "useravatar" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(934) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(934) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/functions_post.php 934 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "userstars" - Line: 11 - File: inc/functions_post.php(934) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(934) : eval()'d code 11 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/functions_post.php 934 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

DO NOT PATCH - 3.0.2
I have a feeling the barber shop won't work in Arcemu for a long time. Once the Arcemu guys make the new version the new places and items will probably work but people shouldn't be expecting any of the cool new features and quests and all unless on live.
Is there a way we can play on both?
"Time is our greatest teacher. Unfortunately, it kills most of its' pupils." - Louis Hector Berlioz
Hey,

So yeah, if you DO patch, the only way to get rid of it (I think) is a complete uninstall/reinstall.

I didn't mind patch 3.0 on retail though... The only problem I had was Shamanistic Focus (I think that's the one) not proccing. Although a friend of mine had his mount disappear after he "learned it."

New hairstyles were silly. Humans with the blonde, spiky Blood Elf style looked like Super Saiyans.
Make a copy of your while Wow file, give it another name like "WoW-Retail" so you know the difference and change the Realmlist for one of them to retail and you can play on both, that is if you have enough space in your computer. Otherwise I think you have to choose one. At least until we come to the same patch version (if we do).
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

Ahm:/

I have only just looked at this private server, and I really really like the concept but i have already pacthed :( Is there a way I can uninstall the pacth without re-doing the entire game install cause I think I have lost the discs and I can't really afford to buy them again.

Regards,
Anecitus
Try the repair tool.

And you can allways download the game, we even have links on the site, check the downloads section.

Okay SOOoo...quick question.
If I have my World of Warcraft -Retail folder in the Public folder (It moved itself there >.> dumbthing)
And a copy that I will repair and only patch to 2.4.3 in Program Files....
This should "supposedly" work, correct?

I'm trying to paraphrase what others said. It's basically making an entire separate copy of the game so one will be patched for Retail use and one will be patched for CoTH use. Correct? Yes?
:D I hope I did that right >.>
Light of eye and soft of touch, speak you little, listen much.
Honor the Old Ones in deed and name,
let love and light be our guides again.
Yes. Two copies of the game, giant chunks of space on your computer taken up. This is as it should be.
[Image: Q1-1.png]

"We are here on earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different."
~Kurt Vonnegut
Do not uninstall if you already patched. As Nostra said, use the repair tool to depatch. Open your DATA folder and delete patch.MPQ and patch-2.MPQ. Then, open your repair tool and click on Check Files Only. It will depatch to 2.2.0 I think, then you simply need to patch up until you get to 2.4.3.

I hope this still works with 3.0.2.
[Image: badge.jpg]
Though many might consider you bigoted, you're driven by your strong beliefs and no one can prove you wrong.
Hmm... So, if I wanted to play on the server, I would have to download WoW? Because when I try to use the repair tool, it just reverts back to 3.0.1 or something. It's weird, but I would just like to know if I have to download another WoW to play on the server as well as Live.
"Power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely."
You have to delete the Patch.mpq and patch-2.mpq files before repairing, I believe, as xatumx said
Cry Havoc! And let slip the Dogs of War!
xatumx Wrote:Do not uninstall if you already patched. As Nostra said, use the repair tool to depatch. Open your DATA folder and delete patch.MPQ and patch-2.MPQ. Then, open your repair tool and click on Check Files Only. It will depatch to 2.2.0 I think, then you simply need to patch up until you get to 2.4.3.

I hope this still works with 3.0.2.

This is false, if you have patched to 3.0.2 then it just "depatches" you back to 3.0.1

You will need to install ANOTHER wow folder and only patch it to where this server is up to (2.4 I think).
Jenth Wrote:This is false, if you have patched to 3.0.2 then it just "depatches" you back to 3.0.1

You will need to install ANOTHER wow folder and only patch it to where this server is up to (2.4 I think).
Hmmm, yeah, had the feeling that it wouldn't work with 3.0.2.

I wouldn't recommend installing ANOTHER folder, WoW is a massive game, getting two of it in the same computer would be killing a lot of space.
Though many might consider you bigoted, you're driven by your strong beliefs and no one can prove you wrong.
xatumx Wrote:
Jenth Wrote:This is false, if you have patched to 3.0.2 then it just "depatches" you back to 3.0.1

Hmmm, yeah, had the feeling that it wouldn't work with 3.0.2.

I wouldn't recommend installing ANOTHER folder, WoW is a massive game, getting two of it in the same computer would be killing a lot of space.

You know, that´s relative. I got two, plus a lot of other stuff, have no problems.

*shrugs* It really differs from computer to computer.

Huh... I accidentally patched 3.0.2 and my computer isn't that damn good to get another copy of WoW. Do you know how long will it take until the server has 3.0.2 as well?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Custom Gameobject Patch Kretol 20 7,437 12-01-2012, 10:09 PM
Last Post: Ironhide
  Patch up! (3.3.5) Kretol 21 4,271 06-30-2010, 08:02 PM
Last Post: Kretol
  WARNING: Patch 3.3.5 - DO NOT PATCH! Kretol 2 1,253 06-23-2010, 09:09 AM
Last Post: Piroska
  Patch Up! (3.3.3a) Kretol 6 1,911 05-21-2010, 05:43 PM
Last Post: Mrjaunt
  Warning: Patch 3.3.3 (Don't do it!) Kretol 17 3,577 04-01-2010, 11:30 AM
Last Post: DarkAngelRising