The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

[DW] Retaliation
[Image: uNEk6zZ.png]

Overlord Bladereaver Wrote:Battlemaster Stormslayer,

That’s the last Alliance incursion that will go unanswered under Warlord Gar’dul’s command. His cowardice and ineptitude have cost the Horde enough.

You may begin offensive operations without his approval. That handicap is now gone. Proceed as you wish, but I want results. Warchief Hellscream is…
displeased with Gar’dul’s behavior, and he will be dealt with accordingly. Warlord Bloodhilt will be moving south to assume command. For now, I have sent Kor’kron Overseer Swordshatter to keep an eye on things. He will be assisting your forces until such time as you have seasoned officers of your own…which I have noticed, you lack.

Keep the price of failure in mind, Battlemaster. Hellscream’s eyes are upon you.

Overlord Kaz'gil Bladereaver

The time has come, soldiers of the Horde! No longer will the cowardice of Warlord Gar'dul keep our forces cowering behind our walls as the Alliance acts as they please. The time for retaliation is now!

Horde forces are mobilizing all across the Barrens. The Deadeye Watchers have begun offensive operations against the Alliance, and more are sure to follow. The war in the Barrens is truly joined now.

Lok'tar ogar!

Event 1: Opening Salvos
Sunday, September 1st, 11 AM ST.

Overseer Swordshatter led the Watchers on a foray against the Alliance, using some new recruits to bait enemy forces in. Unsavory as the tactic might have been, it was undeniably effective. Many Fort Triumph soldiers perished, in return for a small handful of Horde recruits.

Event 2: Dark Wings, Dark Words
Friday, January 3rd, 12 PM ST.

Yet to happen!
[Image: JO0EO4G.png]

The first event in Retaliation will take place on Sunday the 1st of September at 11AM ST. Ready your blades.
[Image: RtK7PiZ.png]
Overlord Kaz'gil Wrote:Battlemaster Stormslayer,

I've received Overseer Swordshatter's update on Desolation Hold, and he didn't have anything negative to say about you. Good start. See that your work continues to the Overseer's satisfaction.

I have a new task for you. Enough wasting yourself in the trenches. The Alliance has sent a small force south from Fort Triumph, into the thicket of Razorfen Downs. The quillboar have been silent lately, so it is unlikely the Alliance force is a pacifying one. They took steps to remain undetected, and it was only by chance one of our wind riders spotted them. Take your forces into the Downs, find out what the expedition force is up to, and eliminate them. I want a full report the moment you return.

Be swift, Stormslayer. Hellscream's eyes are upon you.

Overlord Bladereaver

The next event in Retaliation, Dark Wings, Dark Words, will take place on Sunday, October 20th, at 12:00 PM Server Time!
First post updated so it's actually useful (IE: contains all the information you visit the thread for). Format shamelessly borrowed/stolen from other event threads.

Also bump.
A reminder that this is today!
Let me juuuust

Bump this. Hey, long time no see.

Overlord Kaz'gil Wrote:Battlemaster Stormslayer,

I've received Overseer Swordshatter's update on Desolation Hold, and he didn't have anything negative to say about you. Good start. See that your work continues to the Overseer's satisfaction.

I have a new task for you. Enough wasting yourself in the trenches. The Alliance has sent a small force south from Fort Triumph, into the thicket of Razorfen Downs. The quillboar have been silent lately, so it is unlikely the Alliance force is a pacifying one. They took steps to remain undetected, and it was only by chance one of our wind riders spotted them. Take your forces into the Downs, find out what the expedition force is up to, and eliminate them. I want a full report the moment you return.

Be swift, Stormslayer. Hellscream's eyes are upon you.

Overlord Bladereaver

The next event in Retaliation, Dark Wings, Dark Words, will take place on Friday, January 3rd, at 12:00 PM Server Time!

This is subject to change, unfortunately, as I may be unavailable. I won't know until Thursday night, however! Keep an eye out.